Search results for query: *

1. ScoFoBG

Poll: One inseam to rule them all.

I don't know, based on what I'm seeing, it's starting to get there. Short shorts, high socks. If these kids threw on some headbands it would be game over.
  2. ScoFoBG

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

100%. That's exactly it. Even if I was in the fairway all day, I was hitting a fair amount of mid/long irons and it was taxing. Then all of a sudden I neck a drive and have a 5 wood in and that shot just become infinitely more difficult.
  3. ScoFoBG

That's because you were hitting 325 yard bombs all over the place my man. You gotta walk in our shoes every once in a while :ROFLMAO:
  4. ScoFoBG

For me both. The hardest part about Briggs which wasn't so much the case at Ballyhack was around the greens, it looked like you had a lot of options on short game shots, but the grass around the greens was sticky and slow, so putts and bump and runs were really difficult to judge and you...
  5. ScoFoBG

As a previous participant, I'd like to jump in here: What Ballyhack and Brigg's Ranch similarly present, IMO, is a course that plays harder for high handicappers than it does for low handicappers. There's a big gap there. For a skilled, long player, there is a lot of opportunity to utilize...
  6. ScoFoBG

A. Yes. 100% B. No. 100%
  7. ScoFoBG

WorldWide Golf Goes Off Course

Very cool. Those Golfers' Warehouse stores are great. I think that one has been there for close to 40 years. Fun fact, Mike Blair, who's son now runs Mike's Golf Outlet (another member of the WG family) in Hartford, founded the Golfers' Warehouse.
  8. ScoFoBG

When I went there and got a tour, and really got to understand S3, to me it is truly the most brand agnostic, comprehensive shaft fitting tool available. To truly do your own 3rd party testing on every shaft including OEM stock shafts and be able to utilize that data is really valuable and worth...
  9. ScoFoBG

Which store?
  10. ScoFoBG

Just saw this question and thought I would give some feedback: - The names of the brick and mortar stores are all tied to regional, legacy brands that have been in those areas for DECADES. You spend all of those years fostering those local relationships and becoming part of the community there...
  11. ScoFoBG

You're a grinder. Respect. Great follow and a killer event again. Thanks @Bag Boy for giving everyone a great ride.
  12. ScoFoBG

My guy. You need to take a break.
  13. ScoFoBG

I think that would be fitting. A two time last place finisher retiring the 2 time champs.
  14. ScoFoBG

I think at this point, if First in Fun wins again, we retire their jerseys in the Ballyhack rafters, and well... never let them participate again??? Maybe they can hit the ceremonial first tee shot or something.
  15. ScoFoBG

Bro, those potatoes are everything. Brigg's potatoes just weren't the same. You're a lucky man.
  16. ScoFoBG

If we take a variety of factors into account, I'd say from a Strokes Gained perspective I was right about 0.00.
  17. ScoFoBG

I played that hole in about 32 over combined in 2 attempts.
Back