Search results for query: *

1. Yukari

How fancy are you?

It's tee shirts and either a sweat pants or a jean. Once in a while, it will be a jean, sometimes a nice pants, and a sport coat.
  2. Yukari

Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

Cold weather, sweats and sweat shirt. Warm weather, shorts and no tops.
  3. Yukari

Telling people what you do for work.

I see no need to tell them what I do, unless they ask me. I merely introduce myself with my name and that's it.
  4. Yukari

Post a picture of your day

Part of the time. I travel back and forth for work. I play Riverdale Dunes about 5 times a year.
  5. Yukari

Like Yeti, I've heard of them and saw pictures, but never saw an actual person sleeping with their eyes open... :ROFLMAO:
  6. Yukari

Looks like the driving range at Riverdale GC...
  7. Yukari

Tipping

Tipping has gotten waaaaay out of hand...
  8. Yukari

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

I ended up going back to simply carrying the bag. I find it easier than push cart.
  9. Yukari

Your paper towel holder sucks!

:ROFLMAO: Just good ol' fashioned paper towel holder is all I need. Some things need not be fancy.
  10. Yukari

What's for breakfast?

Most of the days, it's just a protein shake after workout.
  11. Yukari

Your paper towel holder sucks!

That looks like a solution looking for a problem where there isn't any. $99??? Really???
  12. Yukari

Radio Head Creep, a haunting version

I like the Radiohead version the best...
  13. Yukari

Are you Blue Collar or White Collar and do you fit?

Born a blue collar. Even though I am now considered a white collar worker, my blood runs blue.
  14. Yukari

What's your preferred wallet?

80% of the time, my phone is my wallet. When I have to take physical id or cc, then I use Ridge.
  15. Yukari

WTF??? Hope no one was hurt.
  16. Yukari

Is your front door electronic in any way? Part 1

Have a smart lock that can be unlocked with finger print, phone, code, or even a key - if the battery is dead.
  17. Yukari

For those of you that Manage people

Thanks for posting this. Learned a lot about life in general, not just about business.
  18. Yukari

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

I always walk, if the course doesn't include a cart with their green fees. Some courses charge the same regardless of whether you are walking or taking a cart. In that case, I will ride. IMHO, there is nothing like walking a course to enjoy the whole scenery.
  19. Yukari

Washer/Dryer Recommendations?

Totally agree. Any appliance by Samsung is a trash. Had great experiences with LG appliances though.
  20. Yukari

Gym Pet Peeves

I stopped going to the gym when the pandemic started. I bought my own Rogue Power Rack and weights and started working out at home. Have not gone back to gym since then. One thing I did not like when I used to go to the gym everyday is people hogging equipment. They would use 2 or 3...
Back