1. Stemmy66

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Have a day fellas! Need to catch up afterwards
  2. Stemmy66

Glad he sent you those golf balls… 🙄😂
  3. Stemmy66

NBA 2023 - 2024

It was easy for Mark Cuban to stop Brunson…. Trade him 😂 Agreed… guy is herky jerky non athletic but gets to his spots and gets buckets… of course I feel like officiating favors or allows him to create many opportunities off PnR… once he has defenders behind him climbing over mostly illegal...
  4. Stemmy66

Starring off in amazement and shock?
  5. Stemmy66

I’ve called him a lot of things…so not really clear what are you are asking 🤷🏻‍♂️😉😂
  6. Stemmy66

NBA 2023 - 2024

I think this will be a good series of games are like game 1. Pacers blew a chance to steal that first game… TOs killed them down the stretch
  7. Stemmy66

Would you stop f’ing around already…. 😂 hit’em well!
  8. Stemmy66

NBA 2023 - 2024

Luka is a great player don’t get me wrong and the league is all about the offensive side of the game, but Ant has already taken that step… IMO to being great on both sides of the ball. He’ll never be the passer Luka is but will develop into a more efficient scorer and is already a better...
  9. Stemmy66

Enjoying the Ballyhack morning pictures! Have a hellish work day today and can’t follow live action! Have a day fellas!
  10. Stemmy66

NBA 2023 - 2024

Not sure I would characterize Luka as winning 50 games with only these guys… Kyrie Irving is still one of the league’s best scorers still…. And Dallas played last -30 games after trading Curry to the Hornets for PJ Washington. I’d also say that Ant-man is 22 Luka is 25, let’s see where Ant man...
  11. Stemmy66

I have to drink one about every decade just to reassure myself I don’t like them Edit::: anymore 😂
  12. Stemmy66

Yoo-hoo is not milk…. It’s chocolate…. Uh… something 😂
  13. Stemmy66

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Great follow… thanks for bringing us along! Safe travels to all!
  14. Stemmy66

Is this wildcat version of hold my beer?
  15. Stemmy66

Too bad they didn’t bring one to deploy on the bucket you carry around on your shoulder 😉😂
Back