Search results for query: *

1. Tbox

It's 4AM

So I get off work at 4 yesterday afternoon with bad weather approaching our area. I get home around 5:15 due to the heavy rain and traffic. At 6, my boss calls to see when I can come back to perform storm assessment for the tornado that touched down in Norman, Ok. I get back to work at 7 and go...
  2. Tbox

Another shaft for my R11

I have been tracking all parts of my game over the past 6 months. I have noticed a trend that I would like to fix. I am only hitting about 30% of fairways. My misses are evenly distributed between left and right. I would like to gain some consistency with this club. I currently have the Blur...
  3. Tbox

Rocketballz Driver

Went to Golf Galaxy tonight to buy some golf shoes. Wandered over to the simulator to see what was going on. They had a left handed Ping G20 and a Titleist D2 I could try. Out of boredom, I tried them out. They didn't seem any better than my current R11. Sales rep walks up and tells me that he...
  4. Tbox

A good day gone bad

After church this morning I was supposed to join about 7 friends at the golf course. As my wife is dropping me off at the course, our truck beeps. A message pops up that says to check system charging. Already know that can't be good. So I put my clubs back in the truck and drive to Autozone...
  5. Tbox

WTB- Left Handed Circa '62

I am interested in finding a left handed Scotty Cameron Circa '62 putter. I am not really concerned with the overall condition. Like the look of the model and just seeing if anyone has one they can do without. Let me know. Thanks.
  6. Tbox

Putting Question

I have noticed recently that my putting has been worse than normal. I will make a couple putts every round but I miss several that I feel I get a good read on. All of my misses seem to be to the left. I am left handed by the way. It is almost like there is a glitch either with my hands or my...
  7. Tbox

Scotty Cameron putter help

I met a guy at the golf course about 3 weeks ago who has a very interesting Scotty Cameron putter. I have 3 pics of it but cannot seem to get them loaded onto here. Can someone please PM me their e-mail address and I can send them the pics. I am curious to see if it is truely a scotty cameron...
  8. Tbox

Clubs bent?

I bent my wedges about a month ago. I had read a bunch of information online about closing gaps and decided I would do the same. I have noticed a difference in my irons but it has killed by wedges. I can't understand why but I used to be automatic from 50 yards and in. Now I am flying greens...
  9. Tbox

Tour B330?

I took the Bridgestone online ball fitting and got the Tour B330 as the ball to use. Does anyone know where I can buy a sleeve of these online? I don't really want to throw $40-50 on a dozen unless I know I will like them. I haven't found them at any golf courses around here.
  10. Tbox

Frustration :at-wits-end:

I am going to Branson this weekend to play some golf. I called up there today to make reservations at John Daly's Murder Rock Golf Course and they don't open till sometime in March. I called Branson Creek and got the same result. Why is it the two courses I want to play there are closed? All the...
  11. Tbox

Differences in the TP models

I am looking at buying a new driver. I currently hit a R510TP. I am looking at the Superfast 2.0. My question is: Is their any other differences in the club other than the shaft (open versus closed clubface, etc.)? I would assume that since everything on the R11 can be changed that their would...
  12. Tbox

What to do?

Ok. I have decided that instead of using the Scotty Cameron custom shop and spending $400, I am going to use either BOS Golf or Putter Lounge. One of my questions is, has anyone used either of these before? If so, what did you think? My next question: I am considering turning the putter I have...
  13. Tbox

I Love "Old Man" Golf

I played golf one day with my grandpa and three of his buddies that he always plays golf with. From that one round I learned the following: 1. Whoever has the fastest cart never has a bad lie. 2. If you don't have a fast cart, that's fine. A foot wedge will cure anything. 3. There is no such...
  14. Tbox

Tommy "2 Gloves" Gainey on Hole 17 today

Did anyone watch the end today? Gainey hit his drive on 17 in the water. He was on the slope to the left of the green. He ended up having to place the ball since it rolled into the hazard twice. The rules official came over and finally found a place that the ball wouldn't roll into the water...
  15. Tbox

Chipping from just off the green

Wondering if anyone has any methods or techniques for chipping from just off the green? Do you have one "go to" club or does it depend on the situation? Is there any type of pattern you follow or just read each shot different? I have a method I was taught by a short game teacher several years...
  16. Tbox

Golf By Feel?

I was just curious as to how everyone plays the game? Most everyone I play golf with uses a GPS from tee to green. Don't get me wrong, I love my GPS and use it every round, but I hardly ever look at it when I'm inside 150 yards. I seem to always do better when I stand by the ball and kinda...
  17. Tbox

New to the site

Hello All, I am new to the site. Have played golf since I was about 9. Played all through high school and a little in college. Had to quit when I got married. Finally starting to get back into it and so far am glad I did. I was doing some research on a new driver and came across this site. Seems...
Back