Search results for query: *

1. R

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

I usually play on Tuesday but I've added a few mowing jobs to my schedule so the Volt won't see action until Thursday now. Lol
  2. R

Came home to my cart today. It was all boz up nicely and to my surprise the mileage is still the same. I thought it would be reset at zero but it was not. It actually looks like the console has been replaced but I can't be sure. I'm assuming that's where the controller is. I'll be using it...
  3. R

I just received notice that I got a package on my front porch from Amazon. The picture they sent was placed on top of a box already there which was my cart. It must have been dropped off sometime today and we are away so I had to get the neighbor go down and put it in my garage. Now if you...
  4. R

800 955 2269 should get you to customer service.
  5. R

It was shipped on Thursday so I should have it back by my next round on Thursday.
  6. R

When I turned on my battery I saw the lights on the battery come on. I then stood back up and grabbed my remote and nothing happened. Tried it again and still nothing. I never looked at my console and I started to push my cart out the fairway to my ball. I was falling behind in the group so I...
  7. R

Dielectric he said was a good choice.
  8. R

Time for an update on my Volt. Yesterday afternoon around 2:30 my phone rang. On the other end was Rodney the repair technician from Bag Boy. He said he received my cart and he had already worked on it. He said he had replaced the controller and it's back up and running. I ask him why when the...
  9. R

I don't think so. I think it's going to be a couple of weeks wait for mine to return. The cilor question came before I sent my cart back. If they do send a new replacement I will need them to ship me a seat mount as my cart had one on it. Rod
  10. R

So here's what has happened with my Volt and the procedure I had to go thru. Of course the call to them about my issue. Then no one there to help. No phone call the following day like I was told would happen. I called them at end of day and went over issues. Was told I would need to send cart...
  11. R

Actually no. They sent me an RMA that all I had to do was drop it off at fed ex. Rod
  12. R

I actually only had 68 miles on mine. Going to do an update here later tonight. Rod
  13. R

So I talked with bag boy again today and I'm going to be sending my cart back for repair. I was supposed to get a call first thing this morning but it never happened. Kinda disappointing. I was told they tried to call but the line was busy but I know that's not true because I was working and got...
  14. R

Yes I will do that in the morning. I didn't think to do that.
  15. R

Ideas and still am shocked that the wheels didn't go free once the battery was removed. I'll see what they tell me on Monday. Bad thing is I can't be with cart while talking to them until Tuesday so it might have to wait if there is a trouble shooting method. Rod
  16. R

Yes even with battery removed there is still resistance in my wheels. And as for friends I have none! Lol except you guys here. Rod
  17. R

My Volt Died! I usually push my cart down to the first tee box and then power on my cart. I do this because I spend 1/2 hour on range then putt for 15 - 20 minutes before playing. This method has seemed to save my battery power. So I get to the tee box. Hit my drive and walk over to the cart...
  18. R

A little disappointed with the Volt yesterday. Now in all fairness I was going to wait until Tuesday to use it as the bond was only on for 36 hours but that should have been plenty long enough. I also didnt play a normal round as it was the clubs opening day so we did a scramble and i started...
  19. R

No my bat caddy still has the stock tread but I am going to change that soon. Rod
  20. R

Since I was waiting a day to let the glue dry I used my bat caddy today. Kinda like going back in time. 20 yards off the first tee box I tipped it over on the side slope. Lol. By the way, my playing partner with his MGI Navigator tipped his over later in the round as well! There were things I...
Back