Search results for query: *

1. SleevePlz

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Love it! I did a spin on that for my home's wifi router name and called it RamRouter.
  2. SleevePlz

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Going to hit up Carl's Golfland again on Saturday to (hopefully) finalize my bag. Going to finally hit the OL irons and see if that's a go. Also debating what to do at the top of the bag with fairways and hybrids. This past year, I've been real confident with my 4h and zero confidence in my 3W...
  3. SleevePlz

If we are talking about putting, I think I have a system down now that is really good. Distance control might suck, but picking a line and hitting it isn't my problem. If we are talking about every other shot, I don't think my aim is the issue, but rather making the ball go where I'm aiming...
  4. SleevePlz

One more day at Ballyhack! Good luck out there today boys!
  5. SleevePlz

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

God, even the range looks beautiful! Hit 'em well boys!
  6. SleevePlz

People are still awake at 11pm???
  7. SleevePlz

CaddyDaddy Claw Max Glove Review

They have them on Amazon, so I just placed the order and it will be here tomorrow. Can't wait to try it out!
  8. SleevePlz

CaddyDaddy Claw Max Glove Review

Alright, I think I'm going to give this a shot. I've been using FJ's and Kirkland gloves the past couple years and honestly am not very happy with their performance. Time to try something new. Hope to report back with good news in the coming weeks!
  9. SleevePlz

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

Very interesting, but I had no idea Superstroke is based in Michigan. I'm assuming if the press release came out of Wixom, they are probably headquartered there. Might have to support them even more going forward if they are a Michigan-based company.
  10. SleevePlz

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played my first two rounds with the Srixon Q Star Tour Divide. I played with the QST last year in plain white and it played well for me. I am really enjoying the Divides, especially with putting. The two color ball flight off the tee is pretty cool, as well.
  11. SleevePlz

Quick update on my MC prep. Called Carl's Golfland this past weekend to schedule a fitting. Turns out, everyone is getting fitted right now and they are pretty booked up the next couple weeks. The couple of openings they did have didn't fit my availability after work. So, it looks like I am just...
  12. SleevePlz

I've been under the weather all week, so I haven't been very involved in all the equipment pondering the past couple days. Going to wait one more day and see how I'm feeling tomorrow before I book a fitting to solidify my plans for a winning MC bag. In other news, I won a little March Madness...
  13. SleevePlz

Just got back from Carl's Golfland. Place was ridiculously busy and my wife was with me, so I only hit some Darkspeed irons and driver so far. Plan to go back again at least once more to try out some more. Tried out the irons in a few different shafts. Wasn't feeling anything special until I...
  14. SleevePlz

Heading out to the golf store shortly to try out everything Cobra. Should have a pretty good idea of my bag in just a couple of hours.
  15. SleevePlz

Appreciate the insight. I haven't tried a Cobra putter in a few years. Looking forward to finding one that works for me!
  16. SleevePlz

Someone already posted a graphic with all the toe hang/face balanced varieties a couple pages back.
  17. SleevePlz

Is the Season Opener Darkspeed Driver an option? I'm a huge floral print guy and that has my name written all over it!
  18. SleevePlz

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Rosters are complete!!! Congrats guys!
  19. SleevePlz

Texted my wife right away. We were talking about the possibility last night. She may have been more excited than I was, lol. I have a pretty good idea of which clubs will work best for me, but I'm going to test out everything just to make sure. Maybe I'm good enough for blades....
Back