Search results for query: *

1. ttucliffhanger

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Nitron will be purchased for Christmas this year.
  2. ttucliffhanger

Thank you so much for sharing this!
  3. ttucliffhanger

Shadow boxes ordered to commence some ideas I have for stuff from the event and course.
  4. ttucliffhanger

The Home Renovation Thread

Lots has happened since I left for the Bag Boy Championship! So happy with progress. Ridge vents Front porch pics after stain. Missing black can light. Livingroom into kitchen Master bedroom Master bedroom focal wall Master closet Man cave Daughter’s closet with her in wall jewelry box...
  5. ttucliffhanger

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Missed following due to travel so far. Gotta get caught up but need some time with the fam since I’ve been gone since Friday. Let’s go @shanewu and Team Blake! Bring it home tomorrow. Hope you all had a blast!
  6. ttucliffhanger

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Those chocolate things are AMAZING!!!
  7. ttucliffhanger

Still trying to collect my thoughts and will post once I can get to a computer. Too much to type from a phone. Just saying this. I am beyond blessed to have been around the people I was around and the place I was at for the last few days. Words can’t really describe how much it warms my heart.
  8. ttucliffhanger

Finally home. Checked on the progress on the house and oh man a lot happened while I was out. So happy with how it’s going to look. Now to wait for the rain to die down to unload the truck.
  9. ttucliffhanger

I didn’t what? Miss anything ? I don’t think so but I want to read back through. As a participant it’s hard to keep up with the thread as it’s moving a million miles an hour. Lol
  10. ttucliffhanger

Just dropped @Nashtyone off at the airport, fueled up and getting food and getting on the road. It’s been fun but THP PTSD is real. 🤣🤣
  11. ttucliffhanger

Finally back in the room for the night. @Nashtyone and I met up with @xThor and @Muchmore for one last dinner. Bout to hit the sack so I drop @Nashtyone off at the airport in the morning and head home to TN. Lots of progress has been made on my home so excited to see that, but going to miss...
  12. ttucliffhanger

You need to visit the east coast more. I barely broke a sweat today haha
  13. ttucliffhanger

You played great today man. So awesome to see.
  14. ttucliffhanger

No matter how we played the main thing is we had so much fun!
  15. ttucliffhanger

I wish I had played better today, but thank you for thinking so haha. I played so good minus putting 3 of the 4 days and swing just left me today but I had so much fun getting to know you and hang with you.
  16. ttucliffhanger

I’ll post my full recap of the event in the next couple of days. Have a lot to say and just need to put it all in to words.
  17. ttucliffhanger

Shout out to @Daluteh today for the photos on course! Thank you so much for the shots you took!
Back