Search results for query: *

1. MARsSPEED

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Irons

I went and got fitted for a driver yesterday (or really ended up with a setup I picked myself before even arriving…) He had me warm up with my 7 iron after stretching out. Hit 4 out 5 almost dead center w/1.49 smash factor. Yep, no need to replace the irons.
  2. MARsSPEED

Played over the weekend. I don’t think I can part ways with the Halos after all. They are by far the most consistent clubs in my bag. Money would be better spent on a new driver and maybe wedges. On the wedge note, I am on my 3rd set of the OG 2012 TaylorMade ATVs. Similar to the Halos, they...
  3. MARsSPEED

Return of a Weekend Warrior

Well, it's been years! Daughter got heavy into Club Soccer which killed my weekends. Still going strong though and have a couple years left but I am going to try and get out more this year. I actually had a chance to get a few rounds in years ago with a fellow THPer. Thanks for the wealth of...
  4. MARsSPEED

Wow, I haven’t posted here in such a long time! I don’t even know what clubs are listed in my signature. Haven’t really needed to since the Halo XLs have treated me so well… That being said, I think the looks have finally gotten to me and I am thinking about moving back to an iron. I am a...
  5. MARsSPEED

YOUR favorite putter ever?

First off, I have not posted here in years due to my Daughter's youth soccer career and the limited time that comes with it. Never stopped playing, buying or selling equipment though. I actually just looked at what my last post was and ironically it was about a Scotty I had just gotten back from...
  6. MARsSPEED

Scotty Cameron putters

So after putting for two years with inexpensive milled answer style putters, I also purchased my first SC. 2001 PP Mil Spec. The only unfortunate part it was redone by BOS instead of the Custom shop. Really looking forward to putting a role on this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. MARsSPEED

Trying To Break 90 Club

Tied my PB today with an 87. First time I broke 90 in two years. This round actually could have been much better. Hit em straights Dads! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MARsSPEED

DC MD VA Area Chat

I Tony Romo'ed the last two holes...very happy overall. Funny thing is I did not hit a single fairway. 43/44 tie for PB. Edit: I actually did hit one fairway, haha. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MARsSPEED

DC MD VA Area Chat

43 on the front. Just need a 43 on the back to beat PB!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. MARsSPEED

Finding the Right Driver Shaft/Flex Affect Loading of Other Clubs?

So I have never been "fitted" for a driver although I have been on a flightscope/trackman a few times. My Driver SS was coming in at around 100-102 mph with a few anomalies(120+mph?). I've been swinging a stiff shaft for the past few years with my ZL Encore. I recently purchased a FlyZ+ with...
  11. MARsSPEED

Another Noob In Maryland!

And another loooooonnnnggggg time lurker. Finally decided to chime in. I live in New Market, MD and live on the course at West Winds Golf Club. Wish I had more time to play but I am very involved with my daughter's education and athletics. I enjoy playing with my Saturday morning foursome at...
Back