Search results for query: *

1. aljaklaw

Happy Birthday Gmail

Google's free email service was unveiled to the public 20 years ago on April 1st, 2004. 1gb of storage was included - enormous back then - completely dwarfing what Yahoo! and Hotmail were offering. The Delete button was replaced by an Archive button, which was unheard of. Accounts were created...
  2. aljaklaw

Pulp or No Pulp?

Simple. Your citrus or citrus-adjacent juice of choice. Orange, grapefruit, pineapple, whatever. Are you grabbing the pulp or pulp-free? I'm a pulp person. Milk is not an option here
  3. aljaklaw

RIP Frank Wycheck

Passed at 52 from an at-home head injury 5000 yards, perhaps most infamous for his "Lateral" to Kevin Dyson https://www.tennesseetitans.com/news/former-titans-tight-end-frank-wycheck-dies-at-age-52
  4. aljaklaw

Ryder Cup Venue Fire

This is crazy to see! https://www.golfdigest.com/story/massive-fire-breaks-out-marco-simone-days-after--2023-ryder-cup
  5. aljaklaw

For Sale Evnroll ER6 Mallet - Rare Satin Finish (w/ SWAG cover)

ER6 full mallet in the rare Satin single-line finish, 1 of 250 made Red paintfill on the face and weight was changed to white. A few small cosmetic nicks here and there - nothing that affects playability. Top is as immaculate as can be. Comes with a SWAG 8-Bit Peach Game Over mallet cover...
  6. aljaklaw

For Sale SWAG Covers

OG Joker + Defaced combo, prefer not to split, noob condition, $300 SEALED Canada Skull, $200 pre-fluffgate shipped CONUS/Canada obo
  7. aljaklaw

2nd Most Iconic Video Game Theme

Super Mario Bros has the most iconic and recognizable video game theme of all time (of this there can be no debate). Which has the 2nd? Polls are limited to 8 choices so if you think another belongs, comment. Personally my vote is for Zelda. Megaman II Zelda Doom Halo GTA IV...
  8. aljaklaw

RIP Jimmy Buffett

The Mayor of Margaritaville passes at 76.
  9. aljaklaw

What Nav System Do You Typically Use In Your Vehicle?

I used to be a Nothing guy, then I was a phone in tray guy, now I'm an Android Auto guy.
  10. aljaklaw

RIP PURE Grips

Everybody has been let go. Everything is being sold off. While some didn't like their grips (I like and have a bunch of their Wrap, not the biggest fan of the DTX though), they had their market and fans in the tapeless grip world. Those who like that style can check out Star Grips (PURE was...
  11. aljaklaw

What Would You Pay For A Fairway Wood?

As the title indicates. This isn't necessarily in reference to a specific product, just fairway woods in general. Personally, I can't see myself spending more than $300.
  12. aljaklaw

NHL & All Hockey 2023-2024 Thread

Congratulations to the Vegas Golden Knights on winning the 2023 Stanley Cup. Time to look forward to next season, starting with the NHL Entry Draft and the rest of the offseason. In betting news, the Colorado Avalanche, Edmonton Oilers, Toronto Maple Leafs, and Boston Bruins are the current...
  13. aljaklaw

R.I.P. Tina Turner

The Queen of Rock & Roll passes at 83.
  14. aljaklaw

That's Enough Internet For Today

Post the last (appropriate) thing that you saw on the internet before deciding to turn it in for the day. Last night
  15. aljaklaw

RIP Lance Reddick

One of the greatest voices of all time, passes at 60.
  16. aljaklaw

RIP Ken Block

Longtime DC Shoes owner and rally car driver (among other ventures) Ken Block has died at 55 in an apparent snowmobile accident.
  17. aljaklaw

How do you eat your burgers?

Simple question. Fork & Knife people need not apply.
  18. aljaklaw

WB Discovery shuttering GOLFTV

4 years into a 12 year $2 billion deal, I wonder what (if anything) will replace the international service
  19. aljaklaw

Sandbagging - in fishing!

Unreal what some people will do for money The would-be winners of almost $29,000 at an Ohio fishing tournament were disqualified on Friday, after it was discovered their fish were stuffed with lead weights and fish fillets. Jason Fischer, director of the Lake Erie Walleye Trail tournament...
  20. aljaklaw

For Sale SWAG GOLF 5 headcovers

🔥🔥🔥 let's move these, free ship canada/CONUS, fair ship elsewhere Joker Defaced/OG combo $400 obo Vice $175 obo Harold $200 obo verification
Back