Search results for query: *

1. boggyman

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played a ProV1 in a shamble for my approaches to the green . Wedges are W/S HT and man would it zip backwards or if I took a little off my swing, it would sit immediately. I’m normally a 2 piece ball guy but thinking on changing now, but the $55 a dozen is hard to swallow.
  2. boggyman

Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$3.17 currently at SHELL or local farmers Co-Op.
  3. boggyman

What are your wedges of choice?

Cleveland SS 50* and W/S HT 56/60 currently in the bag. Have 54/58 raw SB Cobras on standby. Highly considering a SS FF 58/64 both bent 2* strong or new CBX 54/58.
  4. boggyman

Post A Golf Photo

565 yard par 5…..
  5. boggyman

Furyk and Fluff have split.

Have a hat Fluff autographed at Memphis one year…. Great guy and legend….
  6. boggyman

Cleveland Smart Sole Full-Face Wedges

Anyone had the loft bent on these? I’m thinking 2* strong on not the S & L.
  7. boggyman

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

8-GW in Cleveland MAX to blend with my 588 Altitudes and/or a couple SS FF wedges. Possibly a bag? My tad of OCD is killing me with my Altitudes in a COBRA bag 🙄. Still have lots of shop credit.
  8. boggyman

Egg on Burger?

No
  9. boggyman

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Irons

Play a little cut with mine, my go to shot. I’m in for the long haul!!
  10. boggyman

Sounds like you just need some more time with them. I mentioned previously I found a set of Altitudes with stiff graphite and snagged them. Couldn’t justify the $900 difference in what the Halos were gonna cost me. Guy I play with very regularly told me , “you better make a picture of what’s in...
  11. boggyman

Absolutely it’ll be worth it!
  12. boggyman

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Putter, 7 wood,putter grip, and hat after the 18 hole round today. All on shop credit with a sack full of credit left!
  13. boggyman

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

For those who have played or hit both, are the Dark Speeds that much an improvement over the AeroJets?? The price drop is calling my name. OL is an iron I migrate back to.
  14. boggyman

Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

Shorts and a tee.
  15. boggyman

How fancy are you?

Khakis and a polo guy. Don’t even own a jacket, haven’t in years.
  16. boggyman

Post a picture of your office

Nighttime view…
  17. boggyman

AeroJet OL with the price drop, pending how much I get offered on my trade ins.
  18. boggyman

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

I’m contemplating a set of the AJ the price drop . I’m waiting to see how much trade credit I get offered on an iron set I have collecting dust before pulling the trigger.
  19. boggyman

Which Neighbor Are You?

I’m the neighbor that will help a couple of the older guys when they need it. Then, I’m the one that if you wave, I’ll wave, if not, so be it. “Your” 💩 stinks just like mine. You know how some are, and I’ve been in the house we built going on 30 years now. I’m just me! Just got new neighbors...
  20. boggyman

Never owned a 7 wood but interested.
Back