Search results for query: *

1. jm1952

For Sale Tour Edge E523 Iron Woods

5,7,9,PW, SW. These iron woods are in great shape and perfect for someone who needs a little help, They are 1 inch oversized with TE midsize grips. $175 Shipped. Price dropped to $125.00 shipped.
  2. jm1952

For Sale Alphard V2 With Bagboy Tri-swivel and Datrek bag

I purchased this before the start of last season. Has about 14 9 hole rounds. The battery has been meticulously cared for per Alphards instructions. The cart has had the swivel lock and brake assembly removed. All are in like new condition. Cart and bag have the top-loc system. Local pickup...
  3. jm1952

For Sale Oversized star grips for sale

17 Star Grips oversized. Includes installation tool. I used some of them for 1 round and decided they are a touch too large for me. Asking $75.00 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. jm1952

For Sale Ping PLD Oslo putter

Lock this up please. Trading this in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jm1952

For Sale Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback 2

Please Delete. Took to ebay.
  6. jm1952

For Sale Evnroll Zero

Please delete. Went to ebay.
  7. jm1952

For Sale 2022 Titeleist 15 bag

***************SOLD**************** Price drop I have a 2022 Titeleist 15 bag Bag is only a month old and like brand new. Looking for $200 shipped. Top Lok added to bag to fit on a Bag Boy cart..
  8. jm1952

For Sale Bagboy Quad XL and Datrek bag

Mods, please close this one. This has been sold. Sure went fast. . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. jm1952

For Sale Garmin approach G-80

Sold. Please lock up. Like new. $250 includes shipping priority mail. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. jm1952

Garmin S62 GPS WATCH

******SOLD***** Lightly used Garmin S62 GPS watch. Not a mark on it. Comes with a Titanium metal band and 2 other silicone bands. ( One of which is the factory band.) $250 shipped to your door.
  11. jm1952

For Sale Odyssey Tri Hot 5K double wide putter.

*************SOLD********* Putter is in great shape. Has a 3c grip with integrated ball pick up. I also will ship the original Tri Hot grip which was never used. $225 shipped conus. 35 inch.
  12. jm1952

For Sale Clic gear 3.5 local only (Detroit)

I have a clicgear 3.5 push cart with about 6 rounds on it. The only rub is that it probably would cost to much to ship so this is Metro Detroit only. Comes with the normal accessories. ( Cup holder, Umbrella holder, etc.) Also has the seat and the staff bag adaptor. Looking for $175.00.
  13. jm1952

For Sale Taylormade mini 300

Gone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. jm1952

For Sale Sun Mountain C130 Blue/Black Cart Bag

The thread title says it all. This is the 2020 model. It has the straps on the back to mount it to the cart. It has a few minor scuffs that are barely noticeable. the are so small I couldn't get them to show on a picture. I would say excellent condition. Its just to large for me. Asking...
  15. jm1952

League Secretary Program

I seem to have inherited the League Secretary position in my league. ( because nobody else wanted to do it),, and I haven't a clue. Any suggestions for a program out there? it is for a league with 24 members, and 12 teams. They use match play with medal for scores. The previous secretary used...
  16. jm1952

For Sale Big Bertha B21 10.5 Senior Shaft

SOLD. PLEASE LOCK THIS UP. BB. Big Bertha B21 Driver, 10.5 degree loft Senior 55g shaft. Lamkin Sonar midsize grip. The new slice correcting driver from Callaway. I tried it and I have come to the conclusion that nothing can correct my slice, so I am sticking to my Cobra Max offset...
  17. jm1952

For Sale Complete Cleveland Launcher Turbo set, and I mean complete.

No longer available. Please close thread As the title says, this set is complete. Great set of clubs, I just can't hit em. Cleveland Launcher Turbo Irons. dw-4 iron. All the Irons have Recoil Smacwrap F2(senior) shafts installed except for the 4 iron which has the factory senior shaft. (8...
  18. jm1952

For Sale Evnroll ER2 putter

SOLD , Mods, please lock this up I have a lightly used Evnroll ER2 mid blade putter for sale. Has the factory gravity grip and the Evnroll oem headcover. I special ordered this putter at 36". It is in beautiful condition with not a mark on it. Looking for $250.00 shipped to your door...
  19. jm1952

For Sale Sun Mountain 2020 Fusion bag.

For the life of me I cant figure out how to mark this closed. Bag has went to a new home. Tha.
  20. jm1952

Sun Mountain Sync vs Phantom

Looking for opinions on these bags. Primarily riding cart with occasional push cart usage. Using a c130 now but I'm looking for something a little less bulky.
Back