Search results for query: *

1. mischfit golfer

FT: New 20Xi - X golf balls

These are new and unused 20Xi - X tour distance golf balls. There are a total of 33 golf balls or 11 sleeves. I would like to trade for new and unused Srixon Z Star XV or Srixon Z Star golf balls. I would like to try to do a 1 to 1 trade but am open to trading for 2 dozen if that is what...
  2. mischfit golfer

FT: 2011 Taylormade Penta for Titleist Pro V1x

I have 4 dozen of new 2011 TM Penta golf balls that I would like to trade for new Titleist Pro V1x's. I am wanting to trade because the Pro V1x performs better for me over the Penta. The Pentas' do have some Sharpie markings on them and I have included a picture of them. Some also have dots or...
  3. mischfit golfer

Interesting article about technology and equipment

I read this article and thought it would be of interest here. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/click_online/9269507.stm Hope you enoy it.
  4. mischfit golfer

Learned something about my wedges and their lofts

I ordered some DG Spinner shafts from Golfsmith and had them shipped to the nearest store to me since I would need them installed anyway. When I was there I inquired about having my Nike SV Tour 52* bent to 51* or 50*. The equipment guy there said he could do it and put it into the equipment...
  5. mischfit golfer

Swing Speed and Shaft

I had a whole bag fitting recently and during the driver portion my swing speed actually increased when compared to my irons. With my irons I am right on the line between stiff and regular flex, where as with the driver I am on the line between stiff and extra stiff. What would be the typical...
  6. mischfit golfer

Equity vs Non-Equity Courses

Since, I am playing more golf I decided to look into a place where I can join and play. I have run across a few places that talked about having Equity and Non-Equity Memberships. What do these terms mean? I am pretty sure these places are out of money range for me, but I can not find an...
  7. mischfit golfer

Ping nFlight versus Callaway Perf. Center

I am looking to get a fitting for an iron set purchase and I have both a PING nFlight fitting center and a Callaway Performance Center nearby. Does anyone have experience with both? And what is the difference, if any? Thanks
  8. mischfit golfer

What is the best book on Equipment?

I am fairly new to the game and I would like to read books that talk about the equipment side of the game. Is there anything out there worth reading?
  9. mischfit golfer

Hello from Reading, PA

I have just started to take golf seriously this past June and I am now fully addicted to the game. I remember thinking that hitting a ball around a course was a waste of time and now I don't think I will ever not play golf as long as I am able. I look forward to getting some useful info and...
Back