Search results for query: *

1. LSMO

CONTEST Smoked Charcuterie Ballyhack Giveaway!

Alright folks! @kiwichris and myself are having a little contest for the BagBoy Championship! We will have two winners, each winner will receive the following: Team Smoked Charcuterie Swag including Stickers, Ball Markers, PitchFix divot tools, official Smoked Charcuterie putter cover, then...
  2. LSMO

For Sale Cobra Darkspeed X 10.5 linq blue stiff

Up for sale is a Cobra Darkspeed X 10.5 with Linq Blue stiff shaft. Asking $375 shipped to lower 48
  3. LSMO

WTS Cobra Aerojet max ventus red tr 6x

Have a like new Aerojet Max 10.5 degree head w/ tour length ventus red tr 6x has Lamkin st hybrid grip. Asking $250 shipped to lower 48.
  4. LSMO

What’s your price max for lessons?

I started seeing an instructor that is quite expensive hourly. But the first lesson eye opening. Instead of telling my what positions I needed to be in, he said you have a great move, just need to tweak this and don’t come back till your numbers are this. Took me 3 weeks of a lot of practice to...
  5. LSMO

Most innovative OEM

Was talking to my buddies today about different OEMs. Got to talking about who we thought the most innovative was. Was a pretty interesting conversation. What does THP think?
  6. LSMO

For Sale MG3 black 54 head only

Like new 54 degree SB11 black mg3 head only. Used one time in course. $50 shipped to lower 48
  7. LSMO

South Florida stay and plays

My business partner wants to go to south Florida to a stay and play golf resort, any recommendations?
  8. LSMO

For Sale Cobra LTDX LS 10.5

Cobra LTDX LS, 10.5, RDX blue 6.0. Factory length. Only gamed a few rounds. $225 shipped to lower 48
  9. LSMO

For Sale Mg3 54/11 head only

Taylormade MG3 black head only 54/11 great shape only gamed 1 round. $65 shipped to lower 48
  10. LSMO

For Sale Cobra King Sport 60 putter

For sale is Cobra Vintage Sport 60 putter. 35in. Golf Pride pro only grip. Great condition. Love the putter just want to try something with a plumbers neck. $125 shipped to lower 48.
  11. LSMO

Do you swing your own swing?

So past couple years I have had serious problems with the driver. I’ve had lessons from numerous people including a couple top 100 teachers. Practice what I was suppose to and had little to no success. Some of the teachers I didn’t just jive with others were great, but with 3 back surgeries...
  12. LSMO

WTB Kenetics velocity f40 cobra tip

Wtb kenetics velocity f40 with cobra tip. Long shot probably but hopefully something pops up!
  13. LSMO

WTB Radspeed XB head

Like the title says want to buy a Radspeed XB head. Preferably 10.5 peacoat
  14. LSMO

For Sale 2021 T100S/T200

Up for sale is a set of 2021 T100S 5-pw irons. 4 iron is a new t200. X100 AMT White shafts in all. Tour velvet align in 5-PW and MCC align in the 4 iron. 1 degree flat stock length. $900 shipped to lower 48. PayPal only
  15. LSMO

For Sale Brand new p770 4iron

Brand new never hit a ball. P770 4iron. +1/2 inch, x100 ssx1, Lamkin crossline midsized grip. $100 shipped to lower 48, PayPal only.
  16. LSMO

For Sale 2020 Club Cameron Cover, Pin, Sticker. New!

Brand new in package. 2020 Club Cameron Headcover, Pin and Sticker. Never opened. $80 shipped to lower 48. PayPal only!
  17. LSMO

For Sale Cobra LTDx Driver

Like new 10.5 Cobra LTDx, 6.0 Hzrdus Blue shaft comes with factory head cover and wrench. Factory length, $310 shipped to lower 48. PayPal only
  18. LSMO

WTB xstiff driver shaft with Mizuno stz adapter

looking for a xstiff driver shaft for a Mizuno stz head. PM what you got!
  19. LSMO

Swing balance shafts?

Anyone heard of these? Was in a local fitter/teacher and saw them. Asked what they were. He said they were based of the five sequences in the bodi track system. So they’re are five shafts based on the 5 ways people map on the bodi track. Made by Accra. Pretty cool concept, going to try them out...
  20. LSMO

For Sale Brand new 50* Cobra MIM wedge

Brand new still in wrapper Cobra MIM 50* wedge. Versatile grind, has black s200 shaft and a Arccos standard cobra grip. $95 shipped to lower 48, PayPal only
Back