Search results for query: *

1. G

Suffering from a push to the right

Took this one on Saturday. I've felt overall my swing has improved since last year (when I last posted) and has helped my approach game immensely. During this round I seemed to have topped the ball a lot and pushed it right in this shot. I looked at the slow motion and it seems I'm collapsing...
  2. G

Driver Shaft Adjustment

I bought a Cobra Long Tom driver (48") a year or so ago as I was looking for a new club and searching for some distance. I didn't know then how difficult it would be to hit, but I like the club head. What would I need to do to shorten the shaft? Can I walk into a golf store and have them cut...
  3. G

Just bought Solus Golf Tour 720 CS 3-Wedge Set

Picked it up on clearance for $75 - seems like a great deal (99 all-in). http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/solus-golf-tour-720-cs-3-wedge-set.html I use a Wilson Deep Red complete set, so I'm using these to replace my LW and SW, and will likely take the 5W out of the bag to get the # of clubs...
  4. G

Swing tips?

Hi swing reviewers! I've posted a video of my swing below, because I'm struggling with consistency on the course, and keeping the ball in straight flight on the range. Many of my iron shots head off right of target, though I feel I'm lining up straight. I have a tendency to scoop the ball, so...
  5. G

Club revelation: 3W and Driver

Went to the driving range yesterday and worked on getting the driver straight (Cobra Long Tom) and decided to give my 3W a go (Wilson Deep Red, in set). I hadn't used the 3W much, but realized that it leads to a very natural swing with good distance and a straight line. It's also led me to...
  6. G

New from NYC

Hello - I'm Gabriel from NYC. I've been reading this forum for a while, but just decided to sign up today. Looking forward to all the great discussion and, hopefully, trying Ferry Point soon. Gabe
Back