Search results for query: *

1. VT HOKIES

Golf Stats

I was just curious to know how many of THP'ers keep track of their golf stats for rounds played? I know, for me, the best way to keep a log on what to work on was to track my stats and I found a program that is pretty easy to log your scores, keep your handicap if need be and it tracks all your...
  2. VT HOKIES

Sunscreen

Last week I went in to my Dermatologists who I see for Psoriasis and had a body scan done and of course I had 6 spots she had to biopsy and of course all six came back as skin cancer. All but one was the basal variety but one on my neck was squamish cell. That one had to be cut out and I now...
  3. VT HOKIES

Titleist Sale To Korean Company Fila

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/tour-insider/acushnet-acquired-fila-korea-mirae-asset-private-equity-43115/ What does everyone think about this?
  4. VT HOKIES

Driver Shaft?

I currently play a Callaway FT Tour in 9.5* loft with a Rombax W6W06 stiff shaft. I love the way this shaft feels but I am looking for another shaft for a second FT Tour I own. My launch conditions currently are around 11.5 height with a swing speed of 104 and ball speed around 148-152 and...
  5. VT HOKIES

So, what is everyone asking for or buying for themselves this Christmas

I thought this might be fun considering we are all club ho's in here what people are asking for or might be buying for themselves this Christmas. I would like to get a nice range finder to go along with my Upro GPS as well as the Pro Play video camera/analyzer. How about everyone else.
  6. VT HOKIES

Need help with Driver Shaft!

For the most part I have usually gamed the stock shaft but recently installed a Rombax after market shaft in my Callaway FT Tour. Love the shaft but recently picked up a new Taylor Made Burner Superfast TP and I like the way the driver looks and the shaft is ok but way to much spin for my...
  7. VT HOKIES

Right Knee Problem

I am new to the website and it is awesome. I just started playing again after a three year layoff. I use to play to a +2 but now I'm struggling to get it back. I have one basic fault which is killing me especially with my driver. I keep my right knee flexed going back and turn around my...
  8. VT HOKIES

Hello from Greensboro, NC

I just signed up and must say this is by far the best golf forum I have ever come across. Kudos to everyone. I moved to Greensboro, NC with a job promotion around 2 years ago and just picked the game back up in March after not playing for 3 years. Prior to this I was playing to a +2 but it...
Back