Search results for query: *

1. Will82

Outer Banks, NC courses

Will be in the Duck area in a couple of weeks. Looking for course suggestions. Also, if anyone will be around and looking to play, feel free to reach out.
  2. Will82

FS: THP Putter covers

$30 shipped each. Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
  3. Will82

WTB - Driver shaft

I have a XHot which I had the shaft cut down 2 inches last year. I regret doing this.. So I would like to put a new shaft in there. I don't hit the driver much so this is just an experiment and really don't want to spend much. If you have one laying around that you want to get rid of for...
  4. Will82

WTB: Stand bag

Anyone have one they are not using and want to get rid of for cheap, please let me know. Have a family friend that is interested in learning the game. His birthday is tomorrow - we have some clubs for him and his wife purchased lessons for him. Just needs a bag.
  5. Will82

Mobile, AL courses?

I'll be making my annual trip back to Alabama in December and think I'm going to bring the clubs with me this time. Any public courses other than Magnolia Grove worth playing? I think the only ones still around that I played growing up are Spring Hill and Azalea City.
  6. Will82

Short game DVD?

I just ordered Mickelson's DVD off eBay. Are there any others I should consider? I know there are tons of books, but I'm much more of a visual learner.
  7. Will82

San Diego Zoo Safari Park

I'll be in southern California for 5 nights next month and looking to spend a day here. There are a fair number of extra's you can pay for and was thinking of splurging for a couple. Anyone here spent the $ on the behind the scenes safari's or anything? How was it? Any particular safaris you...
  8. Will82

First time ever walking off a course...

due to slow play. Worst part is, my group was the one holding everyone up. I don't have a regular group, so about 25% of the time I play I'm booking as a single on GolfNow. I did that this morning. I was paired up with a twosome and another single. By the time they were hitting their...
  9. Will82

Big distance gap between 8 and 9 irons.

7 iron is my 155-160 club, 8 iron is my 145-150 club.. but my 9 iron, I can hit no longer than my pitching wedge (115-120). Any idea of why this may be? I had the lofts checked at Golf Galaxy on Friday evening and they said everything was fine with them. Could anything else be causing this...
  10. Will82

Callaway XHot shaft length - too long?

Hi folks. I purchased a preowned XHot Driver a few weeks ago - stock Project X shaft in S flex. I feel like I'm not hitting it great and the shaft definitely feels too long (google search tells me it's 46" - i tried to measure with a tape measure and that seems accurate). I really have no...
  11. Will82

Hi from the Philly suburbs.

Hello from Montgomery County, PA. I'm originally from Mobile, AL and have been in PA since August '09. Been playing golf on and off since I was 8. Grew up playing weekly with my grandfather until I left for college. Probably have only averaged about 8-10 rounds/year since I graduated...
Back