Search results for query: *

1. Frank Lemon

PGA ratings grab?

Is Talor Gooch really gonna move the needle?
  2. Frank Lemon

What has just gotten too expensive for you?

My Club membership :(
  3. Frank Lemon

Berkshire hits 241.6 MPH

I can't even comprehend speed this fast. And the Insta comments are killing me... "The fastest ball ever hit in a restaurant as well!"
  4. Frank Lemon

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

man, I did not need more shoes but those are 🔥
  5. Frank Lemon

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

How to get it: Use code PZR35GOLF at checkout.
  6. Frank Lemon

Cancer does indeed suck

Sorry to hear JW, cancer does suck. I lost my younger sister to stomach cancer a couple years ago at 44
  7. Frank Lemon

MGI Zip Navigator AT, All Terrain Electric Golf Cart Bundle

I feel like a haven't seen anything but praise for the Navigator except for the rare complaints about rattles (not in my experience) and instability (pull the wheelie bar out completely and pay attention to terrain). I think your buddy is an outlier.
  8. Frank Lemon

Bob Parsons Not Renewing Contracts for LIV Pros

He didn't really get out of the deals though, did he? He just didn't renew expiring contracts. Doesn't even need a reason for that.
  9. Frank Lemon

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

for real. PGA Superstore does have older Z Stars for $35. z star z star xv
  10. Frank Lemon

What club(s) are in your bag that are 10 yrs old or older...?

I think my Wilson D100 hybrids turn 10 this year. When I put a good swing on them I love 'em.
  11. Frank Lemon

The Wilson Golf Fat Shaft

I had one of those Deep Red fat shaft drivers. Hit it about as well as my current driver.
  12. Frank Lemon

What bread? Deli sandwiches

baguette
  13. Frank Lemon

My Course dues going up 1 Jan, are yours?

the dues at my current club that I won't be returning to are going up by about 20% which will make it almost double what they were when I first joined a couple of years ago. There is talk of a member exodus and I'm here for it
  14. Frank Lemon

How old a club would you buy..?

I just ordered a Wilson D100 22* 4 hybrid that came out in 2013. The 3 hybrid has been my favorite club in the bag since it came out.
  15. Frank Lemon

Ping G25 irons in 2022?

I played last season with a set of Cobra irons from 2008 which were awesome. They're getting bounced at the start of this season for a set of Srixon z565's from 2016 I believe. Those G25's should be plenty playable. And that price seems in line for used clubs nowadays. Good luck!
  16. Frank Lemon

Putter Grips, what's your preference?

I just replaced a worn out (possibly counterfeit) Superstroke 2.0 with one of these and I like it a lot. C'mon spring!
  17. Frank Lemon

Preround warmup: Short Game or Long Game First

Range first. It's small so irons only. Start with 5 or 6 swings with the weighted Skilz swing trainer to loosen up and confirm my back is good to go, then 2 or 3 flighted wedges, 2 or 3 full wedges, a handful of flushed 7 irons and I'm off to the practice green for a handful of lag putts to...
  18. Frank Lemon

What happens when a mute THPer meets up with a highly, active and engaged member of THP?

lmao, guy with 7,000 messages saying he doesn't participate. :unsure::) Have fun fellas.
  19. Frank Lemon

The Wire

one of my favorite scenes out of like a thousand favorite scenes: Jimmy trying to process what happened and then giving it another go is amazing.
  20. Frank Lemon

MGI Zip Navigator AT, All Terrain Electric Golf Cart Bundle

It is not possible to overstate this. If you put the remote in your pocket unlocked it will take off on you sooner or later.
Back