Search results for query: *

1. birdsboro

Interesting things afoot at Iron Valley Golf Club (Lebanon, PA)

I love the one pylon on the (now) front nine sticking out of the water telling you just how deep the water goes. Lol them ball ain’t. Ever coming back.
  2. birdsboro

Cart Path Only

i do the same...... drop one right around here. LOL.
  3. birdsboro

Cart Path Only

no one said he was cruising up the middle of the fairway......
  4. birdsboro

Cart Path Only

You were fine, i am willing to bet that all of these keyboard tour types have drifted off the path at one point. I see no issue with you driving across the top of a ridge and back. Seriously. I have played hundreds of rounds at my local courses and i know the wet spots just as good if not better...
  5. birdsboro

Auto Racing Thread

F1 is nice but we are talking about 410 sprint cars Saturday, hopefully the weather forecast improves.
  6. birdsboro

Pa players

Every time i even think about joining a club, i think whats in it for my wife and daughter. Then i don't join a club. I sometimes think about finding one with a pool and other stuff and then realize i don't want to drive an hour to play golf. Not when i have a ton of public courses within 30...
  7. birdsboro

Pa players

Why on earth would you join iron valley and get beat up every week....lol. its a very nice course but wow is it brutal to any poor shot. Lost more balls in my life at iron valley than any other course in my life and i am not a terrible golfer.
  8. birdsboro

Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

Due to Covid-19 my original plans have changed. I am going to bring this one up casual like and i may be able to swing it now. Wish me luck.
  9. birdsboro

Pa players

Birdsboro here........ played Butter Valley a few years ago. The hole along the runway 15 i think, it was august i went driver 8 iron into the green. i kid you not. Baked out fairway, caught the top of the hill and it just rolled, something like 425 yds lmao. Never did anything like that...
  10. birdsboro

Eastern Pa courses that are open

same here in Berks. I would imagine the Lehigh Valley as well.
  11. birdsboro

Where Will Your 1st Round Be in 2020?

timbers of troy....omg i played that place YEARS ago. I don't remember much except that it was along a major interstate and there was alot of construction going on. btw my first round turned out to be Summerfield followed by their food truck friday.
  12. birdsboro

Going to be in Orlando a few days....where should I play

if your taking your family and going to the theme parks and don't want any grief..... i'll say this for the millionth time. Sunrise 9 at any of the 3 18 hole course at disney. $35 play the back 9 holes with a cart breakfast and beer after the round. You can't beat that with a bat. You get...
  13. birdsboro

CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

Throwing my hat in the ring. Its been years since i was fitted and wonder where i stack up anymore.
  14. birdsboro

Auto Racing Thread

cart... i used to go to Nazereth every year. It was great. Penske's and Andretti's backyard. The best part was attendance was low and you could get pit/paddock passes and be right up on the pitwall with the track being "hot". Access to drivers, team members...it was fantastic. It felt...
  15. birdsboro

TEASER The 2020 Ben Hogan Experience

first time i did i thought......wow its like butter hitting a marshmallow
  16. birdsboro

Auto Racing Thread

No, but i just got home from watching the Lucas Oil Super Late Models at East Bay Raceway Park. They were fantastic!!! My brother works Sebring with his food stand and is parked right along the track and couldn't even be bothered to step outside and watch. Crazy right?
  17. birdsboro

CONTEST The Mizuno Experience: Win a Free Trip, Clubs and More

As much as i would love to be part of this, its my daughters high school musical.........good luck to all.
Back