Search results for query: *

1. drivingrangejunkie

May is FREE lesson month!

Thats right people. Get a free ten minute lesson clinic from your local PGA professional all month in May. What's everyone's opinion on this? I'm definitely going to take advantage. And I'm sure some PGA professionals won't limit it to 10 minutes. I'm sure they will try to work with you as long...
  2. drivingrangejunkie

Crisp Iron shots

Amollerud, I am trying to learn how to hit better iron shots. There really wasn't anything wrong with my iron shots before, but I got interested in getting "ball first" contact that everyone talks about. So I have been working on this...
  3. drivingrangejunkie

Help!!

So I was at the driving range this morning, and I was just hitting my 8 iron as I usually do. After a couple of swings I realized that the grip would become misaligned, as in the Nickent logo on the grip would become misaligned with the club face. So the grip was pretty much twisting and turning...
  4. drivingrangejunkie

How do I hit better drives?

My driver is the most inconsistent club in the bag. If I get lucky, I'll be able to put a few in the fairway, and I'd be pretty satisfied with myself. But today I played 18 and I couldn't get anything good to happen with my driver, and I am getting tired of it. I have the right swing plane, or...
  5. drivingrangejunkie

PureSpin Wedges?

Anybody here ever had a PureSpin wedge in their bag? I've read that they are VERY good with backspin, so good that they put noticeable damage on golf balls. I was thinking about getting some new wedges and I definitely like the sound of being able to stop the ball on a dime and spinning it back...
  6. drivingrangejunkie

Honma Irons?

Has anyone here ever tried Honma irons? My uncle has a set that he doesn't use sitting around and in need of a major regripping job, and I just wanted the majority's opinion on them before I give them a shot. All I know is that they are pretty high on the price scale and that they are pretty...
  7. drivingrangejunkie

My swing

What better way to help me with my swing than being able to see it for yourself? A little info: I have been playing for about a year now, and during this time I have taken no lessons. Everything you are seeing in these vids are self taught. Pitching Wedge: B9uP_nkHSEs The first shot came off...
  8. drivingrangejunkie

the NET RETURN

Hey guys I was looking around on the internet for a good golf net that I could hit balls into and save loads of money from taking less trips to the driving range and I found THIS: http://www.thenetreturn.com/golf.html It looks like a really great net and all but for almost $1000??? Thats a bit...
  9. drivingrangejunkie

Hello from South florida

Hey guys, I thought it was about time to make my first post, so here it is. A little about myself: I am currently a high school student at Nova High School in Davie FL and a member of the golf team. I'm not too good but I like to play and I am determined to bring us to states next year. One of...
Back