Search results for query: *

1. S

Shooting on University of Texas Campus

There was a shooter on the UT campus in Austin this morning. The gunman had an AK-47 and fired several shots before going into the library and then shooting himself. Fortunately nobody else was hit however there are some rumors of a second shooter. Currently they have the campus on lockdown.
  2. S

Guy lets his date get hit by a foul ball

Not sure if anyone saw this or not. It was shown here on local tv. The guy starts to catch the foul ball but then jumps out of the way and it hits his date on the arm. The interview with them afterwards is kind of funny as he claims to have lost the ball in the lights...
  3. S

SeeMore Putters

I just wanted to share with everyone the great customer service I got from SeeMore. I had been wanting to try out the M1 but no shops in Austin or San Antonio seemed to carry it. I emailed Greg and he arranged for their local rep to hook me up with one to try. Bryan the local rep ended up...
  4. S

Austin, Tx Golfers

I just wanted to let any Austin, TX area golfers know about this, in case they would like to play. I didn't put the name of the golf course (it is just South of Austin) or contact information because I wasn't sure if that would be appropriate and I didn't necessarily want to advertise the...
  5. S

Hello from Austin

My name is Scott. I work in Austin live in San Marcos Texas. I probably play 3 to 4 times a week during daylight savings and 1 or 2 the rest of the year.
Back