Search results for query: *

1. Elmave

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Going with Team JB . Edel wedges are so good and the stamping makes them super cool . Love my 54T may have to add another wedge .
  2. Elmave

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Somehow during NFL Pickem i won one week. My prize was a dozen Mizuno RB TOUR golf balls. I have never played a Mizuno golf ball. Took one out tonight. Best weather and conditions yet this season and i wanted to try this ball in good conditions. I am thoroughly impressed. Great off driver and...
  3. Elmave

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Got 9 holes in today after work. High seventies , no wind , fairways dry. I knew the Max was forgiving and long . Did not realize how long it was until tonight. What a great driver.
  4. Elmave

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Bills sign Chase Claypool not sure what to think about that. Dolphins sign OBJ
  5. Elmave

The Official Banter Away Thread

I couldn't resist lol
  6. Elmave

Bills pick Georgias center. Beefing up the O Line
  7. Elmave

Lol ok i feel better now. Things are looking up, couple more picks tonight,weathers great 730 tee time tomorrow
  8. Elmave

9. Elmave

10. Elmave

The Bills gave KC Mahomes . Now this. Just saw a post that said “This will turn out worse than 13 seconds “ and unfortunately i think that is true. N
  11. Elmave

Just ridiculous
  12. Elmave

Unreal. And another speed receiver gone . Idiotic. Lucky Beane gave away Diggs said it made us worse and he does this.
  13. Elmave

Lol i guess. I just read all that they got for the trade was a 6th round pick that has to be a parody account nobody is that stupid
  14. Elmave

Completely agree .
  15. Elmave

Lol and now they will take a defensive player after handing Worthy to KC.
  16. Elmave

There is no explanation . They trade Diggs for nothing Beane admits that made the team worse. Could have drafted Worthy and they give him to KC to make them better. But for Cleveland taking Mayfield and the Jets taking Darnold causing Allen to fall to the Bills they would still suck. Maybe he is...
  17. Elmave

Are you f…ing kidding me Beane trades our pick…. To the Chiefs.
  18. Elmave

Beane needs to move up to draft him. After giving away Diggs he needs to do something. I hoped he would go all in for Odunze .
  19. Elmave

That sounds like Paradise .
  20. Elmave

Not sure what it would take but everything i am hearing about Rome Odunze ( dont watch college football so i have no independent knowledge ) i would love for the Bills to go all in and make a trade. Looking at recent receiver contracts to say trade for Brandon Aiyuk besides whatever you give up...
Back