Search results for query: *

1. Neveo

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

im not sure if it fake news but saw something about LIV doing a stint at a chicago muni course , have to say i think that's a great idea , would love to see pro's at some of thr bad and beat up courses i play at times
  2. Neveo

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

love my superstroke but thought they were a smaller player than Lamkin... the main thing i dislike about Super Stroke and all of my putters have flatso 3.0 grips ......... will they ever make a solid color option in black
  3. Neveo

NBA 2023 - 2024

Ant is only 22 , I think he will be the next face of the NBA
  4. Neveo

Your Favorite Movie Endings

Bambi vs Godzilla, fight club primal fear Saw 1 scared the crap out of me
  5. Neveo

What did you shoot today?

got in a twilight 9 and was 80 when i teed off. 58 and windy when i got to the 9th , i was cold and pretty tight towards the end and shot a 43 and happy. I was inconsistent with my driver and woods, but everthing else was great .....
  6. Neveo

The best shot of the round

yesterday got in a short notice twilight 9 with some friends, 9th hole is a 491 par 5, 240 drive to middle of fairway, 251 to pin . worst shot of the day was me pulling my 3 wood into a creek on 2nd shot . i took a drop at 155 to an elevated pin with a line slighty over big oak tree...
  7. Neveo

What are your wedges of choice?

love my PXG Sugar Daddy II 50.10 , 54.10 , 58.10 ,
  8. Neveo

What did you shoot today?

48/45 today, casual round with my wife at rancho solano .
  9. Neveo

What's your walk out song if you're a boxer/fighter?

summer luvin just kidding . it's party up or rough rider anthem by dmx
  10. Neveo

Back Up Putter(s)

love that analogy ... my favorite team and so lucky to have two great back to back qb's
  11. Neveo

How good was this album?

one of the most rocking albums ever,
  12. Neveo

How good was this album?

one of the best debut albums ever but will say the same for Van Halen 1, and Zeppelin 1
  13. Neveo

Hybrid shaft recommendation needed

switched my AI Smoke 4 and 5 hybrid shafts to KBS Prototypes at 85 gram Reg, nice transition to my 110 gram kbs tour iron shafts and my woods with 65 gram shafts ... couldnt be happier with the increase distance, ball flight and dispersion over cypher 2.0 and tensei blue
  14. Neveo

What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

i lost two bushnell rangefinders the same way and my bud lost his wingman as well on the driver side rail post of the cart.... neither one made it to lost and found
  15. Neveo

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

i can't say it enough , but i love my Ai Smoke Max heavenwood more and more each time i pull it out of the bag
  16. Neveo

Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

The Wire Sopranos Eastbound and Down Snowfall Dave Chappel Show a lot more
  17. Neveo

The Pets Thread

Didnt realize my wife was the Cat Lady, 5 kittens she rescued at 6 weeks that we bottle fed.the calico on the left was a male which are very rare and considered lucky money cats,, they are indoor outdoor now . we have no issues with bobcats , mountain lions and other predators with the dogs...
  18. Neveo

Copper Rock Golf Course in Hurricane, UT

played there last fall with my wife on our way to st george . its like are we lost while driving there but we enjoyed it nice layout and staff were friendly . i find when i play in enviroments like copper rock i have trouble with my depth perception or perception of distance ...
  19. Neveo

Back Up Putter(s)

i game a mizuno omoi type II at 36 inches with kbs gps shaft since early winter. i like it so much that i gave my wife my back up scotty squareback 2 and i built an identical Mizuno just in case i lose it
  20. Neveo

Golf shorts: How short is too short?

been likeing 8.5 and 9, im 6'1 and 225 , taking many of of my 10's in to be altered. or i can keep them in my closet till they come back in style like my suits i have from years ago .....
Back