Search results for query: *

1. McLovin

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

to scratch: driving distance - 259y, i'm longer but not by a ton driving accuracy - 51%, i'm only at 45% gir - 56%, i'm only at 44% up/down - 57%, i'm only at 37% 1p - 5.2, i'm at 4.9 3p - 1.3, i'm at 0.6 putts - 30.7, i'm at 31.3 birdies - 2.2, i'm at 1.6 bogeys - 4.6, i'm at 6.1 doubles or...
  2. McLovin

McLovin's Journey to Improve

oh for sure it's mental. i think the fact that this is the 820th post of this thread proves how mental i can be.
  3. McLovin

for sure, the dtl wasn't quite as good. you can even see the club get a little stuck in the ground which means 1) takeaway was too inside and 2) i didn't stand up through impact early enough. but my practice has been very good lately, so i'm encouraged.
  4. McLovin

Driver fitting: Club Champion? True Spec? PGASS? GG?

i don't disagree that there's often sticker shock when you finish a fitting with cc, true spec, cool clubs, etc. but you can look at comparative numbers among all options you hit and decide for yourself whether the results from the most expensive option justifies the extra cost over any less...
  5. McLovin

If Cobra Re-released The King F9 Driver...

i'd rather see them take all their latest tech and put it in the shape of f9 with the same f9 sound/feel. my gawd that driver was sex on a freaking stick.
  6. McLovin

Sweetens Cove to Close for the Summer

saw that yesterday, but good on them for doing the right thing instead of taking money and providing an inferior product. ...like i've heard bandon is currently doing...
  7. McLovin

i’ve practiced a handful of times since the lesson, and it was been very encouraging. the first part of practice is putting a tee in the ground and just making the move, trying to hear “that sound” when the bounce hits the ground and tee, also feeling the freedom in the swing. then i’ll hit...
  8. McLovin

fo, this was one better. i didn’t squat down as much, i kept my spacing better and there’s a little more freedom in the swing dtl, this one was just ok
  9. McLovin

this is the feel/picture we’re working on. the big takeaways are 1) that his club head finishes on the right side of the target line, and 2) it finishes about waist high. my move is the opposite: club finishes very low and very left.
  10. McLovin

One must go

cookie cereal is good but i haven’t had it in like 35 years. so im fine if it goes.
  11. McLovin

Foresight - Sportsbox Ai Partnership

i've used sportsbox ai. i am not smart enough to understand anything it tells me.
  12. McLovin

Updated PGA Tour Trackman Averages Data - Thoughts?

for sure. but with such a premium on distance these days, i'm just surprised they're not opting to bomb it with a more positive aoa. like you said in another post, it's just an average. so you have the 190+ ball speed guys who are likely hitting down for the accuracy, averaged with the 160...
  13. McLovin

Updated PGA Tour Trackman Averages Data - Thoughts?

i'm surprised the driver attack is still negative. other than that, everything makes sense.
  14. McLovin

i’ll post whatever he sends, but it was mostly what i expected. we spent 90 minutes hitting the same shot. over. and over. and over. he probably would have gotten bored, but i kept him entertained by giving quite a wide range of shots. he put an alignment stick in front of the ball, stuck in...
  15. McLovin

2023 Cobra KING TOUR, MB and CB Irons

mine are firmly in the bag, not interested in changing. if i am forced to gripe about anything, they seem to favor a draw shape. not sure if that's an internal weight thing.
  16. McLovin

ty and i are getting together today. practice has been a mixed bag. sometimes i have it, and i love what i'm seeing. then a switch flips, and it's GONE. usually i can't get it back, either. my on-course short game has been as bad as it's ever been. i played a charity scramble monday. full...
  17. McLovin

Any equipment change pondering/experimenting going on?

my brnr mini is gone. maybe a shaft change would have improved consistency, but i didn't feel like throwing good money at potentially bad money. now i'm playing with 13 clubs, and i don't think the fairway wood to iron transition is right for me. i'd like to go to a 4w 7w 4h setup. 4w for...
  18. McLovin

Bob Does Sports Have A Day Drink

sounds tasty
  19. McLovin

Private Club Feature or Bug?

@radiman and i got super lost on day 1 at the hideaway. because of the signs, not the give-me-the-sweet-release-of-death hangovers we both had.
  20. McLovin

Private Club Feature or Bug?

i agree with this. but it's not my course. more for the six-figure initiation and 4-figure monthly dues, less for the lack of signs ;)
Back