Search results for query: *

1. Chase

For Sale - Scotty, Bettinardi, SeeMore Putters, Titliest/Cobra Drivers, Cobra F9 One Length Irons

Most of these clubs have never even seen the golf course. Yes, I have a problem. Happy to provide more pictures if needed. Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5 / classic PING grip / Great shape. I have extra weights and wrench if you want them. $260 shipped Bettinardi Matt Kuchar Model 2 Putter /...
  2. Chase

How to hit the 70-90 yard shot

This is a shot I am often faced with and have a hard converting consistently (hitting a GIR or sticking it somewhat close). Trying to hit full swing wedge shots just sends the ball sky high for me and I always end up short. Very hard to control and get consistent full swing wedge distances. Am I...
  3. Chase

I want matching Headcovers...ideas?

Looking for a set of matching headcovers. I was leaning toward Sunfish, something like the pictures below but I'm open to finding something cool and unique. Alright, THP - suggestions? Or better yet, show me your matching HC set!
  4. Chase

FS: Odyssey Versa 330 New Condition - Free ship!

Odyssey Versa 330, 34", Brand new condition, only seen my carpet green! :D Has a Garsen grip on it. $85 shipped to you!
  5. Chase

FS: Odyssey Works Sabertooth Versa, SNSR Grip - Exc Condition! Free ship!

Excellent condition, 35", comes with head cover and SNSR grip. $95 shipped to you!
  6. Chase

My Swing FO and DTL

Freddie was nice enough to answer a PM question I had on grip and then was nice enough to offer up his advice on my swing so I thought I'd post it up here for reference and for others to chime in as well. I'd really like to work on some of these things over the winter. Please forgive my...
  7. Chase

What do you do/say when you hit a good shot?

I've been known to give a club twirl or two. Occasionally some "Be the right club ta-day" thrown in for good measure. It's yet to be the right club. :bulgy-eyes:
  8. Chase

Nike Golf - What will you remember?

Now that the Nike golf equipment experiment is over some 18 years later, what were some of your favorite (or not so-favorite) pieces of equipment from their time in the industry? For some reason when I think of Nike I'll always think of the "SQ" Sasquatch line they put out. I never gamed any of...
  9. Chase

FS: Scotty Cameron Newport Select 2.5 w/SNSR Grip

Need to clear out some inventory. This 34" Scotty is in great condition and comes with a Golf Pride Contour SNSR 104 grip. Asking $260 shipped to you with a free Callaway divot tool! :D
  10. Chase

WTB: Fujikura Speeder 57 Stiff Shaft

Anyone have one of these laying around? Preferably with a TM adapter.
  11. Chase

Beaver Pelt Divots

I can take some seriously deep divots. My contact isn't bad per se'.... as I do tend to get ball first however I can go deep in the ground afterwards. I know I have a steep downswing and I am looking to shallow it out a little bit. My misses tend to be a trail off slight fade/slice towards the...
  12. Chase

Headcover to hold a divot tool

Ok guys I know this has to exist? I am looking for a blade putter cover that has a pouch/pocket/zipper/etc to fit a Pitchfix or similar divot tool in. I know there are Scotty headcovers that hold a tool, but I've heard those are iffy on keeping them in place. How has someone not invented a...
  13. Chase

Shell's Wonderful World of Golf

Anyone watch the old matches airing on GC? I am loving the Golf Channel's showing of some of the old matches. I really enjoy watching some of the greats playing in their prime. I wonder how Speith would have faired playing against Snead? Or Hogan? Or Nicklaus? Or Tiger or Phil for that matter.
  14. Chase

WTB / WTTF: Odyssey Backstryke Blade

Looking for one to tinker with for fun. If you've got one laying around somewhere, give me a shout! I'll buy it or maybe we can work out a trade. Thanks!
  15. Chase

Weight transfer while staying behind the ball...

This is a question for Freddy but all advice is welcome... I find that when I lose focus I tend to lunge at the ball and while I get my weight forward I lose my spine tilt. I am struggling to find my feel on weight transfer while staying behind the ball. Any advice?
  16. Chase

FS/T: PING G30 Driver

Up for sale/trade is a Ping G30 Driver. I ordered this directly from Ping at 44.5" It is a R flex. It has an idiot mark on the sole but it is not too noticeable. The crown is perfect. Comes with head-cover and tool. Here are the pics: For sale: $215 shipped For trade: Make me an...
  17. Chase

Recommend a somewhat forgiving forged iron

I've been playing PING G25s for several years, starting to get a little better (around 16 hdcp) and would like a thinner top line and really like the forged feel. I still need some help so no blades. Just looking for a nice forged club with a cavity back/some help. What say ye THP?
  18. Chase

WTB Callaway Mallet Headcover

Looking for the limited ones (i.e. Buckets, Jailbird, 3 Jacks, Drain, etc.) If anyone has one for sale please PM me. Thanks!
  19. Chase

Funny Stand-Up Comedians

Any current favorites out there? I recently saw this guy, Nate Bargatze, on the Tonight Show and became a fan. Here's his tonight show set: http://t.co/rEE9i1DCrw Here's some other stuff of his - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2-FVrKNi7w Wondering if anyone else might have any good...
  20. Chase

WTB - Cobra Bio Cell Driver - Blue

I'm interested in a Blue Bio Cell driver, preferable Regular flex. I am willing to buy or willing to trade!
Back