Search results for query: *

1. Motopilot

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Watched some great golf on TV then a great putting and chipping session with my daughter this evening.
  2. Motopilot

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Mine arrived today. Was so stoked to check them out. I received the RXS version. I haven’t played Bridgestones in a while so this was exciting to try them again. Only went out on the putting green tonight. They felt great and had a very different sound to then compared to my current ball...
  3. Motopilot

Family Golf

Play with my son pretty much every week. My daughter (11) plays for fun. She does some lessons in the summer I think just more to keep dad happy. But everyone loves to be out on the course. We have some great family friendly courses as well which helps.
  4. Motopilot

Puma Phantomcat Nitro Golf Shoes

Is no one interested in the disc version? I just saw these on my Instagram feed. yes these to me are cool.
  5. Motopilot

WTB WTB: Looking For 3 Raw Wedges 50/54/58 - Details Inside

I have a Callaway 54/58 combo. I’ll get pics when I get home Tuesday if you want.
  6. Motopilot

4 some Scramble for my daughter‘s school today at Debary CC in Debary FL. We shot -15 and got 2nd place. Was me and my son and a buddy and his son who plays on ERAU golf team. He was our ringer. Everyone contributed in a great way. Our ringer gave us an eagle on our last par 5 by slamming a...
  7. Motopilot

Skateboarder/Golfer

Surf, snow and skate for me. I’m old so skating is just Longboard in da hood with the kids to the pool or around. Use my Never Summer decks.
  8. Motopilot

Would you ever take driver out of the bag pending the course you are playing?

We play a course near us called Crane Lakes. It’s a beautiful course but very tight, narrow with small greens. I have never used driver here. Just too tight and 3w, hybrid or driving iron has worked just fine. yes I might loose some distance but it’s not a long course with so much water...
  9. Motopilot

Played 18 with my son on the LPGA Hill’s course and then putting with my daughter tonight. She just got new US Kids golf set as she outgrew her old ones. Trying to keep everyone happy.
  10. Motopilot

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats you are Testing Bridgestone Golf Balls

Thank you very much THP. Looking forward to this!
  11. Motopilot

Practice on the range this afternoon. Was upper 80s and hot but got a lot done.
  12. Motopilot

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

1. Taylor made TP5X 2. looks cool but haven’t seen in person yet. 3. RXS This is an amazing experience For sure.
  13. Motopilot

For Sale Ping Answer Irons 4-PW

Here are the specs. Thanks again for looking these up.
  14. Motopilot

Sorry I believe they are white. I included pics for sure.
  15. Motopilot

I believe they are black. Hold on and I’ll check
  16. Motopilot

Reduced to $110 shipped.
  17. Motopilot

For Sale US Kids Golf UL-51 left hand 5pc set

Reduced to $100 plus shipping.
Back