Search results for query: *

1. cthoma11

2024 Sun Mountain Sync

I finally received my 2023 Sync bag after more than a month of waiting. The first bag ordered, was lost, then was found, but ended up being a womens bag (the box said black, but the contents had been switched). Ordered from a different vendor that drop shipped to Canada directly from Sun...
  2. cthoma11

Bigmax

I have a big max blade. It folds very flat and I needed that for my 2014 Infinit Q50 as its truck is insanely shallow. I liked it a lot. The frame lock mechanism broke (right at the start of Covid) and getting replacement parts in Canada turned out to be a long wait, but they eventually came...
  3. cthoma11

2024 Sun Mountain Sync

So I bought a 2023 Sync on Amazon as I won some gift certificates and used that as an excuse to buy it there. Ordered in on the 8th. Amazon kind-of lost the order for a week. Phoned in on the 14th and got that straightened. It Shipped that day. Bag went from Mathur CA -> Louisville KY ->...
  4. cthoma11

2024 Sun Mountain Sync

For those with the 2022 or 2023 version. Does the velcro hold down of the rangefinder pocket last, still staying stuck after a couple of years?
Back