Search results for query: *

1. MSH134

WTB WTB MALLET THP PUTTER COVER

looking to see if anyone has a THP mallet style putter cover they would like to sell I am using the burger one on my blade style putter and was hoping someone had one or some other mallet cover they could live without pm me thanks in advance [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. MSH134

Arizona crew

I am hoping to play some golf while on a vacation to my favorite place on the planet I will be in Phoenix from June 13 until the 20th only days that are out are the 13th and 20th travel days hope to see some old friends !!!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MSH134

WTB Callaway epic flash 3 wood adapter

Was hoping to find someone that had one for sale pm if you do thanks in advance Mark Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MSH134

FS: Stock Scotty Headcovers

I have 3 stock headcovers for Scotty Cameron putters all brand new and never been out of the house not sure if there worth anything but how about 30 dollars each shipped in the US Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MSH134

WTB atmos blue tour spec in stiff flex

I am looking for an atmos blue tour spec in a stiff flex thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. MSH134

WTB titleist 917 adapter

Looking for an adapter for my titleist 917 driver let me know what you have and price thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. MSH134

WTB Fugikura atoms blue

Looking for a fugi atmos blue driver shaft in a stiff flex please let me know what you have available Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MSH134

Phoenix area Jan 23 thru Jan 29

I will be in the Phoenix area in Between Jan 23rd and Jan 29 2018 would love to play a couple of rounds if anyone is available I will be coming in on the 23rd so maybe the 24,25,26,27,28 of Jan are great options golf is always better with THPers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MSH134

FS - Kirkland golf balls & ProV1x

ALL BALLS HAVE BEEN SOLD I have six dozen of the Kirkland golf balls for sale all new in boxes. I also have 6 -3 balls packs of ProV1x golf balls. I will sell individual dozens of Kirkland balls but would prefer to sell all the ProV1X together all balls are new. Kirkland balls 25.00 dz each...
  10. MSH134

Get well DHartmann

Derek had an emergency appendectomy this morning just wanted to say get well fast Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  11. MSH134

Shaft question

I am playing a titlist 915 3 wood and don't like the stock diamana blue shaft much I would like something in a stiff but something that will give me a better ball flight than the stock diamana blue shaft any suggestions would be appreciated. I am not much of a shaft tech guy so I hope you guys...
  12. MSH134

Hamfist is a very awesome THPer

I just want to say that hamfist is a very generous guy. He saved our butts in Ohio with the cart heaters that his company makes. Today the FedEx man delivered a brand new heater to my door from him as a gift what a awesome thing to do. I can't thank him enough. Such a generous man. It's guys...
  13. MSH134

ProV1 ball

I typically play the bridgestone 330 RX ball and it a really great ball. Over the weekend I decided to try the ProV again as I have never really had much luck with them I seem to be a club shorter with it and it balloons on me. Am I alone or does the happen to people other than me.
  14. MSH134

Mshepard is a stand up guy

Great transaction with Matt on Scotty Cameron putter
  15. MSH134

F.S Scotty Cameron newport

I have a used but not abused Scotty Cameron Newport for sale I am not sure but I think it's 33 1/2 inches long and the lie angle is flatter than normal so you will have to adjust to your own specs. I have been informed I need to include a price so I will listen to all offers above 175.00...
  16. MSH134

Just found bourbon

Party at the house yesterday and a couple of friends introduced me to the proper way to drink bourbon. A local distillery brand call copper fiddle I believe. I have always drank rum and now I think I will be drinking alot more bourbon. I also tried some green label johnny Walker my question to...
  17. MSH134

WTB Scotty Cameron weight removal tool

looking for a weight removal tool have been looking on ebay and amazon but they all seem to ship from China and I really dont want to weight for long delivery or having it break. brfore job is done
  18. MSH134

Swing change question

As some of you know I am making a serious attempt at a swing change that panda has been guiding me through along with a pga teacher. I need an opinion on whether I should be practicing with just one club while working on change like just a driver because that's my worst club or a six iron and...
  19. MSH134

Watch "Work in progress" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/sCZkbBeY2lo an update photo
Back