Search results for query: *

1. 66Tiger

WTB a PING G30 or G25 iron

Hello all, Looking for a RH G30 4i or a G25 3i. I want the club to fill out my Karsten iron set. Lowest iron I have is a 5i, 25 degree. My 3 and 4 are hybrids.
  2. 66Tiger

FS: PING Anser 5 milled putter. Save huge $$$$

Used for few rounds. In great condition with head cover. Black Dot. $130 OBO shipped.
  3. 66Tiger

Anyone win on GolfNow?

I enter every day and always get a "sorry" on the spinning ball. Anyone win or is it a mulligan?
  4. 66Tiger

WTB - iPING APP CRADLE - iPHONE 5

For something I use just once for a short time, would like to get it for less than $30. Also willing to just borrow and return. Needs to be for a iPhone 5. TIA!
  5. 66Tiger

International Golf Ball exchange....what do you think?

Hello all, SaffaClint who is located in Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand just received a couple of golf balls from me. One is from the Camp Red Cloud Golf Club in Korea; the other is the Trails West Golf Course on Fort Leavenworth KS. He is going to send me a couple balls from clubs in New Zealand...
  6. 66Tiger

CRANKING the driver....I mean putting 90%+ power into it...

So I can consistently hit my driver (G30 SF Tec) straight now.... a good 180 - 200 yards. That is using all of the "let the club" do the work techniques. I am 6'2", 217 lbs and in shape. I want to use the muscles I have developed over the years lifting weights and from other exercises. I should...
  7. 66Tiger

FS: 180+ Golf Balls....with over 18 Pro V1/V1x, $70

Sourced when I was in Korea. Lots of top quality balls (V1/V1x) and some that you have may never heard of to include Japanese balls. Koreans are very "status" conscious with golf and only play with the most expensive equipment and that goes for balls too. Also willing to trade for three boxes...
  8. 66Tiger

This is how you roll to your next round...

In a MkIII Sunbeam Alpine and a Mk1a Sunbeam Tiger.
  9. 66Tiger

Drag racers!

Per another thread, topic moved. Recorded Nov 6th, 2011......sure to be one of the final days of KCIR. Race #2, slow launch, bounced off of rev limiter in 1st, did not short-shift at max HP...........car can easily run 11s. Gotta get the nut behind the wheel to do it. Opponent was a...
  10. 66Tiger

Longest drive hits????

Hello all, I played a scramble yesterday and on the longest drive hole, gave it all I had. My normal drive is currently going around 230-250 yards as I am contentiously working on the straight shot. I am 6'2" and have an "athletic" swing as described by the PING fitter last week. I do not try...
  11. 66Tiger

New to my bag and it sure does "SING".

Chutted it for a birdie today. 10' of collar/rough and 20' of green. -
  12. 66Tiger

WTB a full set of clubs with bag for my beginner son. Kansas City Area.

My 17 year old would like to start playing. Looking for a complete set with bag for him. We live on Fort Leavenworth so anyone in the Kansas City area, I can pick up. I am currently in Korea but will be back home on the 5th. TIA for any offers!
  13. 66Tiger

Expectation management, club fitting...

I have been playing hard for the past 12 months with Knight irons. They are worn out. I had them all extended 3/4" before I came to Korea as I am 6'2". They may be cheap crap but I have learned to hit every one of them well (on occasion :banghead:). When I get back to the states next month I...
  14. 66Tiger

I nominate THP membership for the CRC Comedy Golf Association...

THANKS to the members of Camp Red Cloud Comedy Golf Association for helping me get through this year away from family and friends. Dawg, Val, Joe, Pops, Happy G, Mud Dog, Iron Man and soon to be member NNY Will for what will be long friendships. We had lots of fun with exploding golf balls...
  15. 66Tiger

Soaking wet in Korea for over four hours!

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/544470049 Played Sung Nam again yesterday with a 0900 tee time. Walked and carried 7.31 miles (see link). By the #3 tee, was soaking wet due to the 90 degree temps and at least 90% humidity with 0 wind. Was soaked for the complete round. NOT FUN, was...
  16. 66Tiger

Sung Nam South Korea

Par 72, 7111 yard course just south of Seoul. A US Army course and it is very, very nice. My buddy an I were the only ones carrying. Because the carts have to stay on the cart paths, I think walking is faster...and the back 9 is a hell of a workout.
  17. 66Tiger

50 holes in two days.....too much?

32 holes (got dark) on Saturday, 18 on Sunday. Too much.....my back says so.
  18. 66Tiger

Dayummmm....golf training just got real in my hooch.

http://youtu.be/D6S7xfaFAxQ
Back