Search results for query: *

1. Big Sky77

Clubs in the Bag

Driver 3 Wood 3 Hybrid 4 Hybrid 7 -AW 52 wedge 60 Wedge How does that compare to other high handicappers?
  2. Big Sky77

Titleist t300

Any true high handicap hackers out there use the T300’s?
  3. Big Sky77

hzrdus Smoke

Hello I have a HZRDUS smoke on my Taylormade M6 (9 degree) and overall works well but feels quite “whippy” and soft and when I hit it well the ball does tend to balloon up a little much. Anyone else try this combination?
  4. Big Sky77

Swing help

Hello Any helpful tips for my awful swing would be appreciated! Thank you hackers!
  5. Big Sky77

Power slot trx irons

Wow. I recently purchased a set of giga golfs trx power slot irons 5-sw, 3 and 4 hybrids with +1" long +2* lie with true temper x100's and these are the easiest clubs I've ever used. Insane distances, and accuracy were crazy straight or slight fade( I'm right handed and ball goes to slight...
  6. Big Sky77

Project X 7.0 driver

Hello all, I currently have project x 7.0 shaft installed with my Callaway Diablo 8.5 degree driver, and its pretty decent but feels a little light. Not sure of the weight of the shaft, (does anyone know that?) but would love to hear some recommendations for a heavier shaft. thank you
  7. Big Sky77

You got a hole in one?

Hello all, Just thought it would be fun to find the highest handicapper to have made a hole in one! ( not to make fun but to show there is hope for everyone). Right now I'm currently a 20 handi, but last year I was a 30+ and had my first hole in one on a short par 4.
  8. Big Sky77

Iron shaft

Hello, i recently went in for a golf fitting. I'm 6'4" 240 lbs with 38.5" wrist to floor measurement. Swing speed with 7 iron was 93-95 mph, I tend to hit center to toe of club. The fitter suggested Taylor made speed with stiff shaft, 1" long, 0 lie correction. Does that seem like a fairly...
Back