Search results for query: *

1. H

One must go

orange cake. Never had it, won’t know it’s gone.
  2. H

Any equipment change pondering/experimenting going on?

Thinking Smoke Max 3w or TE C524 if I can get to test one. Like my 3w still (Ex10 Beta) but not a lot of time to practice or play makes me think about something more forgiving. Wedges - replaced my old SM4 Vokey PW with a TEE wedge (Exs 220h). And on a whim, I brought out a beat up 64° with me...
  3. H

NHL Team Moving?

The ESPN 30 for 30 on the recent sagas of the Coyotes and Oakland A’s are going to be fascinating to watch.
  4. H

NHL Team Moving?

Reports I read are either sell the team to NHL, who then sells to Ryan Smith, owner of the Jazz. Current Coyote owner would get right of first refusal of expansion team if he meets certain requirements, including an arena. Or an alternative I saw was the Coyotes are made inactive and Smith buys...
  5. H

Tour Edge Hot Launch 524 Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Sure thing. Based on this and the other video review I’m fairly convinced these are Exotics clubs in Hot Launch clothing.
  6. H

Tour Edge Hot Launch 524 Drivers

C524 review here, really solid. He has the fairway review up too. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share"...
  7. H

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

Thanks for all that. My shot shape typically is a fade but it can turn to a banana ball really fast if I’m not careful. Which is what makes me think D over standard Max if I did it. I’ve been working one some swing changes and am seeing a more straighter ball, or even a hook on occasion. I’d...
  8. H

Besides design for flight characteristics, any difference between the 3 Max and 3 Max D? Any distance loss/gain or easier/harder to hit off turf from one to other? Thanks and a Happy Easter to those who celebrate.
  9. H

Do you 6 hybrid?

Been hitting my 6i better at the range this spring, but still considering a 6h as the 7H I bought years ago because I thought it would be fun to hit still can creep up to a tighter gap than I would like.
  10. H

What are you paying for a bucket of range balls?

Between $13-$16 for a bucket of 100–115 balls depending which range/indoor facility I go to.
  11. H

Cleveland Halo XL Hybrids and Hy-Wood Review

Anyone hitting the 7H and have thoughts?
  12. H

The hybrids looked nice too. I’ll try to snap a picture when I get back there again. I know the TE write ups mention face depth or shape more like the C722 line, but these looked a lot closer to the E722 fairways for me. If the tech from the Exotics lines really is filtering down to the C524...
  13. H

Found in the wild today. They really look damn good. Face looked pretty shallow. Didn’t take any pictures of the hybrids but they looked nice too. Definitely lots of offset in the E524 hybrids, but not so much that I wouldn’t play them.
  14. H

Oldest club that you still put in to play?

Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 5 hybrid still in the bag around 14 or 15 years after purchase. Just flat out performs every time I tried to replace it, so I stopped trying. Occasionally the Adams Idea Black Super Hybrid 21° and original Wilson Fybrid 19.5° make the bag.
  15. H

Top 3 club wants for 2024

Shallow faced 3w. Hello Callaway and/or Ping… Hybrid in the 29-31 loft range to better hit a gap in the bag. The auto racing fan in me will always want an Indianapolis putter.
  16. H

For you folks with the 5W max, what are you're thoughts? Is it the only FW you carry, or doing a 3/5 or even 5/7 or 5/9 combo? I didn't have time to hit it but I saw the 5W max in the shop at the indoor range last night and it just looks like it could rip the ball off of any lie. That spot in...
  17. H

Tour Edge Hot Launch 524 Irons & Wedges

The pictures of the iron woods remind me of the Ping K15 “swollen toe” hybrid.
  18. H

I said in the driver thread and will do so here, I love the colors. This entire line looks awesome. Any face on pics of the C fairway? Said a little deeper face in the article, but it looks like it could be the C721 or E722 fairway wood's little brother. If I had any nits to pick, it would...
Back