Search results for query: *

1. annsguy

Why are women's golf clothes so boring?

Greyson, Lulu, PXG, Rhone, each do some attractive ladies apparel. Of course at higher pricepoints.
  2. annsguy

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

The competition with Golf Pride should be interesting.
  3. annsguy

Wilson Staff Model Collection Putters

Shelf space is earned and it's made harder when the shop can easily sell more of the big 3 or 4 with few unhappy customers. One of the local stores I used to find Wilson in has decided to step away from the brand. Probably the wrong year to make that decision but if you haven't moved it in the...
  4. annsguy

I think the C22 is fairly new.TBH, all of their Staff putters are probably not easy to find. Wish the grip wasn't so slender. I love the grip on my Bucktown.
  5. annsguy

Hit Instict any solutions

You might also look at Dr. Kwon's rope swing drills. None of these drills are done with a ball and they are effiective. My issue is I try something for a few weeks then move on to the next bunny hole. Biggest suggestion, try something and stick with it.
  6. annsguy

Ever unable to watch the PGA due to incredibly irritating commercials? Or is this weekend the first?

Commercials are bad on both tours. PGA arent as bad. LIV seems odd. I watched for five minutes from the start yesterday and had to turn it off.
  7. annsguy

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

Wow was my first thought. I imagine a solid decision for Bob and his family. I love Lamkin grips but happy they can pass it on to another quality company.
  8. annsguy

Tour Event 2024 Wells Fargo Championship

I love sitting in the viewing area at the range watching these guys warm up.They are so talented.
  9. annsguy

Tour Event 2024 Wells Fargo Championship

I drive by Quail most mornings after my workout. The barriers are up already. The tournament has been so positive for the community and introduced a major championship course to golfers. I hope BofA or another’s corporate citizen take on the tournament. It will be missed if it’s gone.
  10. annsguy

Tour Event The 2024 CJ CUP Byron Nelson

I've enjoyed hearing Dottie so often on this broadcast. Good to hear her as a lead voice.
  11. annsguy

Affordable Rhoback Hoodie Alternative - RSVLTS

I know!!! Even I believe I’m starting to sound like the get off my yard guy. 67 will do that to you.
  12. annsguy

I’ve sold sports apparel as a rep for years. I find the 32 degree stuff really good for the price and quality. I agree their hoodie is t-shirt weight but not too different than others I’ve seen. Might be worth a look. Someone earlier wrote about golf hoodie don’t need a pouch or drawstrings. TBH...
  13. annsguy

Hit Instict any solutions

I found a video on YouTube by Eric Cogorno Titled: you won’t believe how good you hit driver with this drill. I’m ball bound, chicken wing,,,, all that plus I’m left handed but have always played right. Too late to change now. The drill isn’t actually for your issue but it does instinctively get...
  14. annsguy

I’ve been tempted to buy the hoodie on 32 degrees website that retails for $12.99. I tried a couple of things and they turned out above my expectation
  15. annsguy

Sun Day Red Apparel

I haven't seen one piece I want. It's high and seems like its destined to fail.
  16. annsguy

I don't play enough currently to invest in new product. Retirement fund and other responsibilites take the money.I just admire the brand and felt they would start to figure it out eventually. Of course, I didn't know that would take a decade. LOL I have owned their Triton, various 3 and 5 woods...
  17. annsguy

Don't disagree with one word.
  18. annsguy

Extremely fair point. I remember being surprised when they were launched. They know what it takes to have credibility. Hopefully it was the last of the Ready-Shoot-Aim marketing plans.
  19. annsguy

I agree with you. My feeling is that so few people know these things are out there that a re-launch at a lower price might work. Especially when put along side of the new irons and wedge. At least they all look like they came from the same family. Can't be any worse than the current plan of...
  20. annsguy

You did and they didn't. With the bit of momentum they have now they should lower the price to gain trials and feauture them on their social media platforms. Personally, I wish they had used a larger grip like they do with the Bucktown that I use.
Back