Search results for query: *

1. dhartmann34

What are your expectations for a more forgiving iron than your current gamers to hit more greens?

I think the theory of "more forgiving" is super overblown these days. And I don't believe folks will benefit hitting more greens just from what is said to be a "more forgiving" club.
  2. dhartmann34

Cornhole vs bags

Bags.
  3. dhartmann34

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Bluey
  4. dhartmann34

Brady Roast

Nikki is sooooooooo good!
  5. dhartmann34

What are your wedges of choice?

Really like the Edison's... And also have Titleist SM9's.
  6. dhartmann34

Gas Prices: What are you paying?

7. dhartmann34

Telling people what you do for work.

I love telling folks what I do. It usually leads to some great conversations. Not to mention I absolutely love talking about the topic. I do shut things down once folks get to in depth, trying to get more than basic free advice and information. I let them know i can't make much in terms of...
  8. dhartmann34

Can’t believe I liked the PXG

I played with a 3 wood of theirs the other day as I didn't have my bag. It was pretty nice! Really liked it. If never given them a try before... Mostly because their owner's attitude turned me off.
  9. dhartmann34

Bushnell Pro X3+

My v3 is now 9+ years old. Starting to look at new ones in case mine craps out. It already has trouble working if the temp is below 50*. Although this version seems a bit overwhelming with technology and what I'm used to.
  10. dhartmann34

Sailing Lessons

I've never had sailing lessons or even been sailing. I'm sure it's wonderful... But all I can think of is this movie 😂
  11. dhartmann34

Your Last Chip In?

A couple Mondays ago. Had a short, 4-5 yard chip... But had a sprinkler head in the way..... To a pin downhill. A little pop with a 58* wedge... Landed just over the sprinkler head, rolled right down the hill and into the cup. Heck of a par after messing everything up to that point. 🤦
  12. dhartmann34

What Are You Working On?

Swing sequencing... Starting the swing with the chest/core turning back slowly and then turning the chest/core back through smoothly... Arms/club is lead back by the core and then is pulled through. Bye bye arm and hand participation!
  13. dhartmann34

2024 Round Count

Far too few.... At 7 now. Weather is making a turn though!
  14. dhartmann34

Post a picture of your day

Chilly pool today, but my daughter didn't mind!
  15. dhartmann34

Contemplating Retirement - Describe Your Transition

Banks and most captive companies (Merrill Lynch, Edward Jones, etc ..) are sales and revenue specific and more expensive. While they might have qualified professionals, they need to produce and hit goals or are often paid less and can be given the boot. Merrill Lynch for example, doesn't pay...
  16. dhartmann34

What Do You Do To Just Get Away???

Gym is always good for me for that. Or jumping into a few rounds of Call Of Duty. Or a ride on my scooter 🛵 😎
  17. dhartmann34

Is the ball “equipment”..???

Yes, of course it is. It's something used to play the game.
  18. dhartmann34

League Partners Giving Putts

My league is a singles league... So I don't have a partner to worry about. But if I did, I'd have the conversation directly with him. Let him know your thoughts and feelings and how you'd like it to be handled. Should be easy to figure out as adults.
  19. dhartmann34

Driver fitting: Club Champion? True Spec? PGASS? GG?

I have been to Club Champion and True Spec. True Spec was my most recent and favorite. It was a fitting unlike my previous ones and got me into the clubs that needed to happen... Even if it hurt my ego a bit. I got a good education and quality specs. I had my irons built through True Spec and...
  20. dhartmann34

Post a picture of your day

My brother is an ASU college graduate!
Back