Search results for query: *

1. Nailedit

For Sale NIB Callaway Apex Pro 24 5-AW Dart 105 F4 shafts

The boss says too many sets, something has to go. Up for sale is a NIB Apex Pro 24 5-AW set with Recoil Dart 105 F4 shafts. These are +1/2" in length, standard loft and lie. GP Tour Velvet jumbo grips. The PW had small blemish next to weight badge as seen in pics. Came from Callaway like that...
  2. Nailedit

For Sale Ping Glide Forged Wedges

Brand new 52 and 58 Glide Forged wedges. DG120 s300 shafts. Stock specs. Selling as a pair. $250 shipping included to CONUS48.
  3. Nailedit

For Sale Callaway Epic Flash SZ 5 wood

Good condition Epic flash SZ 5 wood with Graphite design tour ad hd 6s shaft. New GP Tour Velvet Align mid size grip. Price includes shipping to the CONUS48. $220.
  4. Nailedit

For Sale Callaway Epic Max LS 9*

Up for sale is a great condition Epic Max LS with Graphite design tour ad hd 6s shaft and new GP Tour Velvet Align mid size grip. Price includes shipping to CONUS48. $260
  5. Nailedit

For Sale Ping i59 4-PW DG120 s300

Up for sale is a nice set of i59 irons 4-PW with DG120 s300 shafts. Grips are GP MCC in new condition with Arccos sensors. Specs are standard L/L/L per Ping. Price will include shipping to CONUS48. $700.00
  6. Nailedit

Club builders in MN

Need some opinions please for those in Minnesota. I'm looking to have a set of irons reshafted in the off season and would like to know who is the best club builder/repairs in and around the TC area. I was thinking 2nd Swing Minnetonka but haven't used them for full shaft replacement. Looking...
  7. Nailedit

For Sale BNIP Srixon ZStar XV 1 dz white

Brand new, 1 dozen ZStar XV. These are previous generation, 4 piece. $30 shipping and PP fees included to CONUS 48 White
  8. Nailedit

Ping Blueprint T and S

New Blueprints starting to show up on tour. S are very interesting, T look scary😄
  9. Nailedit

For Sale Fujikura Ventus Black 6s

Like new Ventus Black 6s. Callaway Optifit2 adapter. Measures 44" grip to tip. Plays approximately 45". No tipping. Built by Callaway. $250 shipping and fees included. CONUS 48.
  10. Nailedit

For Sale Callaway Chrome Soft X

46 Chrome Soft X balls. 42 are brand new, unused. 4 have been used for 1 round and show hardly any use. Price is $125 TYD CONUS 48.
  11. Nailedit

For Sale Callaway Epic Flash SZ 3W Ventus Red

Excellent condition EF SZ 3 wood 15* with Ventus Red 6s shaft. Playing length of 43". Price includes shipping and fees to CONUS 48. Headcover and wrench NOT included. $280.00
  12. Nailedit

For Sale Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth Wedges

Selling as a pair. Stealth 52/12 and 56/14. AWT 2.0 wedge shafts +1/2". Both wedges measure roughly 36" with grips on. Used for only a couple rounds and a few range sessions. $150 for the pair shipping included cont.48.
Back