Search results for query: *

1. Cja09

FS: Adam's A4 Tour 4-PW w/ KBS Tour shafts iomic grips

Adam's A4 Tour irons 4-PW w/ KBS Tour shafts pured. They do have iomic blue grips too. These irons have been used for about 10 rounds and are great. The satin finish on the tour models help with the glare and they are still quite forgiving. I'm looking for $400 out of this set. It's on Ebay now...
  2. Cja09

FS: Adams Speedline Fast 10 W/ Wasabi Tour Stiff Shaft

TIme to let go of this driver. It is a great combo with a Adam's Speedline Fast 10 10.5* head that has a high launch angle with the wasabi tour shaft that has a low launch and low spin. It is truly a beast of a driver that has only seen 7 rounds. The wasabi tour plays completely different than...
  3. Cja09

Nead Putter Collection

I don't need a putter collection I have a Nead putter collection... :banana: I'm very lucky to have met Gene and have been to his shop on several occasions. So I thought I would share a few putters he has made for me. #1 SAP09 Damascus with a Twisty Neck(1 0f 1) Length- 35" Loft- 2* Lie- 70...
  4. Cja09

Best golf apparel company

Now that it is finally golf season lets heat what golf company apparel is your favorite..... I'm looking to buy some new clothes and I really don't know what to buy! I have normally just bought a ton of golf clubs instead of clothes and this year will be different. I look forward to hearing...
  5. Cja09

Hello from Charlotte

I will just start by saying I love golf!!! I definitely do not get to play enough and hate it. Right now I shoot in the 90's but have plans to be in the low to mid 80's, which is what I was 2 years ago. I really like putters a lot and have quite a few! Who knows why someone needs so many...
  6. Cja09

Best iron shafts?

It's time to make a few changes to the bag this year. I need to find a really good shaft that will help with launch that has a great feel with some good spin to it. I can't wait to hear what you guys think. btw... I need a stiff shaft.
Back