Search results for query: *

1. Callaway Girl

Women's Golf Month

Nancy Lopez, Suzy Whaley, and Donna Richardson Joyner are Women's Golf Month Spokeswomen Team for 2009 Women's Golf Month Celebrates its Fifth Anniversary in June PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. - Women's Golf Month celebrates its fifth anniversary this June with a trio of spokeswomen to help...
  2. Callaway Girl

A Touring Professional for 1 Year . . . .

Okay, let's say you became a professional touring golfer. You received a club and apparel endorsement deal worth $5 million a year. You are exempt to play in any tournament you choose. The entry fees are paid for. In addition, to your endorsement deal you place in a few tournaments with winnings...
  3. Callaway Girl

John Daly Preparing for a Comeback

From http://www.golf.com/golf/gallery/article/0,28242,1615995,00.html Although it is still unclear when American galleries will see John Daly again, European crowds should expect to be cheering the two-time major champion soon. According to Bud Martin, Daly's manager with SFX World, Daly has...
  4. Callaway Girl

Front, Middle, or Back Tees?

Does it matter which set of tees people play? Some feel it is unfair for women to play from the forward tees. No matter which set of tees individuals play - they must still hit the shots to score (fairways, greens, putts, etc).
  5. Callaway Girl

Practice vs Playing

I am curious to know if individuals spend more time practicing or playing golf. Personally, I spend more time practicing versus playing. I enjoy both equally. How about you?
  6. Callaway Girl

Is Natalie Gulbis Pregnant?

Saw this picture today of Natalie. She looks like she may be pregnant or has gained a significant amount of weight.
  7. Callaway Girl

Can a driver face be adjusted?

I have a stupid question. If a driver has a neutral face, can it be adjusted to one degree open? Or can a draw face be adjusted to open? Thanks.
  8. Callaway Girl

Tour Spec Golf

I been browsing the Tour Spec Golf http://www.tourspecgolf.comwebsite. I noticed that their are numerous high dollar shafts, heads, etc. on the site. Are these components better than what is available here in the States?
  9. Callaway Girl

What do you think makes a charity golf tournament a success?

I am considering hosting a charity golf tournament at my home course this fall. What would you make you come to a charity event? I would like to know everyone's thoughts? Thanks.
  10. Callaway Girl

Hello Everyone from Callaway Girl ! !

I am new to this site. Was referred to HP by a friend from another blog site. I love the sport of golf and look forward to having many discussions with fellow members. CG
Back