Search results for query: *

1. yellolab

For Sale Mizuno 225 with recoil F4

Failed experiment sale. Pics tell the story, only a couple rounds and some range time on them. 5-GW for SOLD SOLDshipped, no trades please. STD everything on these.
  2. yellolab

Mizuno 923 Hot metal gap wedge

While I'm positive the answer is somewhere in the forum, I simply can't find it: Does the Mizuno 923 Hot Metal gap wedge(not the HL version) have any tech in it? hollow body like the 225, cavity like the HM set, tungsten, etc etc, or is it simply a relatively bladed wedge? Currently using a...
  3. yellolab

No new Mizuno irons for 2023?

Per Mizuno Golf Europe earlier today : " The =AZXpQvVtrO6VbtirNCa6smAlXdYwYsz8foB9ZXtPRPVHRt48PPGcY1dn1wavSBmyrvo3GTVSW-McSt_l79QK7aknLb0gC2M4XS_jbMFfBBUi9diDiQZVUdrCoC0ipz4vAqxWAqLtPqx4R_P-BdW7J5vNrs7ICrNeCI8hdT6-tnMkjqI41JJpr1AG9lajKXHCb04&__tn__=*NK-R']#MizunoPro221...
  4. yellolab

Iron fitting day for

As elbow issue is making me move to a grpahite shaft iron, I've booked a CC fitting for 3:30 today. Hope I swing..normal. Irons in the mix: 225, HMP, 923F, ZX5/Zx4 combo, and the new King Tour. I think that's it. Trying to keep an open mind, but the Steelfiber i95 in Reg flex seems like an...
  5. yellolab

For Sale SIK 34” DW Putter

SOLD SOLD SIK SW 2.0 putter in great shape. I measure it at 34” with the Superstroke Traxion GT Pistol 1.0 grip on it. Putter has the upgraded KBS slant bend black shaft. . price drop $250 now $225 shipped. SOLD
  6. yellolab

For Sale MEVO for sale, $300 shipped

Works perfectly, aftermarket case I bought for it.
  7. yellolab

FS: Taylormade Original One 13.5

SOLD SOLD SOLD Pics speak for themselves, in great shape. 13.5*. $275 shipped with headcover.
  8. yellolab

Can ya'll help with gapping iron off 4 iron pls?

First, I do know the correct and proper answer is to go a gapping session. Currently nursing bum elbow so that's not possible, so trying to sort some gapping issues out with your help. Can you share what your 4 iron carry is, and then what your 3 or 4 hybrid carry is(as well as what model...
  9. yellolab

SOLD SOLD SOLD Mizuno 919 Forged for sale with your choice of Master's grips.

Mizuno's 919 Forged are 4-GW with S300. Standard length and lie. Grips are slick, so I'll include your choice of the grips picture(MCC or Lamkin Z5's). Note both sets of grips are the Master's version, so pretty cool. $650 shipped. NOW $550 SOLD SOLD SOLD. Grips NOT for sale separately. Will...
  10. yellolab

For Sale Sold sold sold Callaway Alex CF19 5-A

Shafts are KBS tour stiff, softstepped one time direct from Callaway. Heads are in great shape, some of the shafts have small rust spots on them. Grips are great. $600 shipped. Obviously these sat in the garage far more than got hit!
  11. yellolab

SOLD SOLD SOLD SLDR mini drivers, 12 degree and 16 degree

Hi I've got a couple of TM SLDR mini drivers. The 12 degree has the stock TM graphite stiff shaft. The 16 degree has the upgraded TM Tour Preferred graphite stiff shaft. Both are stock specs, length 43.5" Both have original headcovers. $60 CONUS shipped for either one, or both for $100...
Back