Search results for query: *

1. Bog33y

Wedge Setup

Here’s my current wedge setup: - SM6 50-8 F grind - SM6 56-10 S grind - SM6 60-12 K grind Bunkers have never been my strong point... and bunker conditions vary around my area. From hard pan to little or no sand to nice and fluffy stuff. Yes technique/confidence is an issue, but I question if...
  2. Bog33y

FS - Cleveland RTX-3 MB wedges and Cobra F6 hybrid

Last price drop $140 for both wedges $80 for the hybrid. Up for sale are 2 black Cleveland RTX-3 wedges (54/11 MG and 60/6 LG) and a black Cobra F6 3/4 hybrid. Sorry no trades. Prices below include shipping in the US via USPS. Both Cleveland’s are in good condition. Grooves are practically...
  3. Bog33y

Checking lie angles

For those who've purchased irons manufacturer direct, built to spec, have you had to recheck your lie angles? I've had my irons for about 2yrs now and were supposed to be +2 from the oem. I'm a rightie n have noticed I tend to hook the ball left with certain clubs more than others. I had my lie...
  4. Bog33y

Anyone know this brand?

Cleaning out my in-law's garage and found a bag with these irons. I tried googling them but nothing came up... prob not worth anything but if anyone can shed some light on the maker that'd be great! Also found a persimmon club from Wilson staff too!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Bog33y

Artificial grass

I have two young kids and am thinking of replacing my dead patch of grass with either more concrete or artificial grass. My backyard is a decent size (50' x 30')... half of it is concrete and the rest is the dead patch. My main goal is to maximize the square footage for my kids to play and...
  6. Bog33y

How many pounds?

I'm planning doing a crab boil for 10 people for Mother's Day. I've got my red potatoes, corn on the cob, lemons, and seasoning ready to go. I'm headed to Costco tomorrow for the seafood and my question is how many pounds of shrimp and crab (dungeness and king crab) do I need to feed that many...
  7. Bog33y

Footjoy Superlites CT

http://www.budgetgolf.com/golf-shoes/#!|page|2|opp|30|g|2|b|40|clt|Y|product|38761 Anyone know if these are waterproof and if they're true to size? If not, there's a leather model I know for sure that's waterproof. Anyway, I go in between a 9.5 and 10 depending on the shoe and width. My last...
  8. Bog33y

FS SeeMore FGP Mallet

Up for sale is my SeeMore FGP Mallet with a Black/Red Super Stroke Midslim 2.0, headcover included. Standard loft and lie, cut down to 33". It's in pretty good condition overall, the face is pretty much perfect. I tried to get good pics of the minor nicks on the crown, sole, and shaft. The...
  9. Bog33y

FS: Taylormade Jetspeed 3 wood

Hello Everyone, Up for sale is my TM Jetspeed S Flex 15 degree 3 wood, headcover included. It's been cut down 0.5" to 43" and has a black/blue GP NDMC grip. I've tried to keep it in the bag but I don't hit 3w as often as I thought I would. So I've decided to let it go to help recoup some of the...
  10. Bog33y

Shipping single golf clubs

Sorry if this doesn't belong here... I wasn't sure where to post it. What's the cheapest method to ship single clubs? I'm thinking of selling a few clubs instead of trading them in but it seems the cost of shipping would offset any gains from selling vs trading in. Thoughts?
  11. Bog33y

Layers of tape to match grip size

So I have standard sized Lamkin REL gen 3 with +1 wraps on my irons but have standard size GP Tour Velvets with +1 wraps on my wedges. Even with the extra wrap my wedges, the GP's feel smaller than the Lamkins. Anyone know how many wraps I can add to help the GP's catch up? Is that even possible?
  12. Bog33y

Switchblade pitch mark repair with a clip?

I finally lost my cheapo Tommy Armour brand switchblade (Sports Authority) pitch mark repair tool. It slipped out of my pocket while riding this past weekend. I'm more upset about the ball marker that I lost with it. Anyway, are there any similar tools that have a belt clip? I've tried searching...
  13. Bog33y

Honda Odyssey vs Toyota Sienna

Baby #2 is on the way and we're heavily considering a minivan... We have a Honda Pilot, but with 2 car seats accessing the 3rd row for our parents will be cumbersome. Any THP-ers provide any feedback on getting to the 3rd row for either? Brand new is out of the question so CPO is more than...
  14. Bog33y

G25 driver hosel settings

I'm demo-ing a G25 driver at the moment in the standard setting. I had a quick range session today and some of my best swings produced knuckleballs. Low/mid flight and good carry distance but the balls literally dropped out of the air abruptly after they lost momentum. I know that the adapter's...
  15. Bog33y

Kick points and launch angles

My ever tinkering mind is wandering and my fitting appointment is a few weeks out. So in the mean time just thought I'd try and see if I'm headed down the right path. Anyway, in prior posts a few have commented that the launch angle coming off of my 9.5 * driver is a bit low in the 13* range. I...
  16. Bog33y

Looking for some input... 3w vs driver

I've been reworking my bag this year... Irons, putter and wedges have been changed. I'm not quite sure where to go with the upper part of my bag. My 3 hybrid and 4 wood I won't touch... I'm happy with distance and utility with both. 3h is my 185yrd club, 4w is my 195yrd club. On a whim I...
  17. Bog33y

THPers on Oahu?

Headed to Oahu, HI for the holidays to spend time with my wife's side. We'll be there from the 21st through New Years. I'm on the fence about bringing my sticks with me... to help decide, just wondering if any THPers live that way and wanna get a round or two while I'm there?
  18. Bog33y

Do these numbers looks right?

I was hitting 3 woods on a launch monitor (GC2) yesterday and was pretty impressed with the numbers I was getting from the jetspeed 3 wood. I tried it with the X2hot and bio cell but nothing came close. I tried plugging in these same numbers on the flightscope online ball flight simulator but...
  19. Bog33y

Taylormade RAC TP Wedges

Hello Everyone, I found a 52 degree Taylormade RAC TP wedge in the used bin in fairly decent shape for cheap and decided to give it a go. I liked it on the range and now I'm looking to add a 56 degree to my bag. I found these on eBay and they're all around the same price... just looking for...
  20. Bog33y

Wedge grinds

How important are the grinds on wedges? Can they affect shot making ability (positively or negatively) as much as the incorrect loft/bounce for the situation? I have 2 wedges I'm not confident using when getting out of bunkers. I do play softer sand every once in a while but I primarily play...
Back