Search results for query: *

1. Jiffypop

Different shafts - same result

I went to a local golf center (local meaning a 35 minutes drive) to hit several club heads with several shafts: Club heads: P790, Rogue Pro, Mizuno MMC, AP3 to name some. Shafts: Modus 105 S, Modus 120 S, PX LX 5.5 & 6.0, DG 105 & 120 S along with the XP 95 & 115 that I own. Long story short...
  2. Jiffypop

Counter balanced shafts (steel and/or graphite)

Does anyone have or know where I can find a list of shafts that are counter balanced? This CB'ing is starting to intrigue me now after swinging a PX HRZD yellow the other day. This can be steel or graphite.
  3. Jiffypop

Standing up in back swing

I saw a video of my swing for the 1st time ever on Friday with a driver. Apparently I stand up quite a bit in my back swing. This explains a lot of my issues with my driver. 25 yrs of golf and none of my friends told me I did this.... Are there any good drills to stop this or is more like...
  4. Jiffypop

Nike Lunar Fire

I just bought a pair of Nike Lunar Fire shoes. They are white, black center & blue along the bottom. Not too different from one of Matt Kuchar's style for Sketchers These are not even on the Nike.com website. They feel similar to the Lunar Control 4s but these are only buck and a quarter in...
Back