Search results for query: *

1. E-Mel

Complete "Complete Relief"?

Just curious. What if the free relief puts you in standing water?
  2. E-Mel

Springsteen postponing shows due to peptic ulcer disease

My daughter and I saw him at MetLife this past Sunday. Great show!!! Hope he gets better soon and you are able to reschedule.
  3. E-Mel

Have you ever been a “volunteer” worker at a PGA Tour event?

If available, uniform distribution is the way to go. You work your shifts handing out the shirt, poncho, and hats to the other volunteers a week or two prior to the tournament and then you use your 7 day passes with discounts to watch golf every day!
  4. E-Mel

What is the best sports event you've ever attended?

1986 World Series game 7!
  5. E-Mel

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Played a round today and couldn't be happier with my X5. I used my rangefinder a handful of times to compare distances and was very impressed with the yardage accuracy. As the round went on I found it much more fluid and enjoyable using the X5 instead of my Bushnell Pro X2 for the majority of...
  6. E-Mel

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Longtime rangefinder user. Stealth Black ordered Monday arrived today. Looks great! Setup went smoothly! Will use this weekend.
  7. E-Mel

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Ordered from Dick's Sporting Goods on Monday arrives tomorrow. Will use it Sat, Sun, Mon. :)
  8. E-Mel

Shot Scope X5 Watch

First time trying a watch, have always used a rangefinder. Stealth Black ordered today. Will see how it goes.
  9. E-Mel

The LIV golf Masters celebration

Yes. I agree. Phil played well enough to finish second.
  10. E-Mel

The LIV golf Masters celebration

I guess if it had been a 54 hole tournament, Brooks would have won.
  11. E-Mel

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

Laughable!
  12. E-Mel

None taken. It's all good. 👍🏻👍🏻
  13. E-Mel

Fair enough. But just so you know, I didn't look at 200+ pages before commenting.
  14. E-Mel

I started this loop again??? I joined the thread, found it interesting, and gave my view point.
  15. E-Mel

More justification. 😂
  16. E-Mel

You likely also fail to see that he is willingly accepting money that is sourced by the people he himself agrees are ruthless, horrible humanitarians, and murderers. But I guess to Phil, and some of his supporters, that is okay because, knowing all of that, he's trying to justify it by saying...
  17. E-Mel

Exactly why I asked.
  18. E-Mel

How have things turned out?
  19. E-Mel

Yeah, but I'll take their $200,000,000 😂. Some people have damaged their own image!
Back