Search results for query: *

1. SHIFTY

You a Good Chipper? 😆

Are you a good chipper, or would you splash them around a bit! :D
  2. SHIFTY

My Golf Year

Pretty cool Golf Canada sent me this. Only recorded handicap rounds. Doesn't include Scrambles, Tournaments, and fun rounds. Golf season is roughly from May till Early October here. I did Golf 9 holes after work most days, and lots more on the weekends. Score wise. My best year to date. Pretty...
  3. SHIFTY

Golf Sim Round/Video

Got a great shot or round recorded on your golf simulator? I'll start, here's my back 9 of our winter golf tour, week 2. I golfed (E) on the front. Course is Cabot Links. Played this last night, and may be one of my better rounds;
  4. SHIFTY

Back to Palm Springs

Canadian here. First time back to the states since covid began. We have finally continued our yearly work golf trip to palm springs this January. Best couse lineup we've had to date I think; Thursday- Shadow Ridge (am), Oasis (pm) Friday- Desert Springs- Palm (morning)& Valley (pm) Saturday-...
  5. SHIFTY

RH/LH GC2 Case

Preview of case for Rh/lh play using a GC2 launch monitor. Will post a video of Simulator play on Gspro soon.
  6. SHIFTY

Club Recommendations for SHIFTY

Well lots of threads on fittings. I've never had a fitting before and think this year its time. Looking for recommendations for irons/wedges/drivers to try. I will not be fitting my existing clubs, I will be going new. I play almost everyday. Summer Real world, Winter Sim world. I currently...
  7. SHIFTY

Unlucky, this ever happen to you?

My buddy Bill hit a decent drive, and he thought it went off a branch of a spruce tree. I said I never seen it fall. We went up and looked and it was in the spruce? lol. This ever happen to you? I've had this happen to me a few years ago as well. had one of these but no Hole in one, lol.
  8. SHIFTY

Help me Pick New Driver Cover

Wow there are some nice driver covers out there. Here are a few of my favorites, but I cannot decide which one to get. Need some advice, which one would you pick? my home province of Saskatchewan flag
  9. SHIFTY

Game Golf Classic/Pro pay it forward

Well I ended up buying a Garmin s62 golf watch for my stats tracking, and am more than happy. So I have 1 GG classic, and 1 GG pro unit that I don't use anymore. I will pay it forward to 2 people (one for each unit). First Canadian that responds for each gets it, if they pay shipping (don't...
  10. SHIFTY

Covid Pin Rip off?

We have these pvc lifter things on our pins to lift with your putter and the ball comes out of the hole. It goes around the pin, so really makes the pin 2.5-3x as wide. And any putt with half decent speed not hitting dead center of the pin will bounce off it. So I was on the 9th hole of my...
  11. SHIFTY

Neuralink- Elon Musk

The upcoming Neuralink being developed by Elon Musk. Seem pretty crazy. Could possibly be great for people like my step brother in a wheelchair, but the uses for people who are looking to "upgrade" are like something out of a scifi movie. I could just imagine all the info you would have for...
  12. SHIFTY

Way of Kings- free today only

One if not my favorite fantasy series is "The Stormlight Archive", and book 1; "The Way of Kings" is free today only here; Way of Kings If you read, or like fantasy, get it!
  13. SHIFTY

Golf Games where you keep your own score?

What are some Golf Games where you keep your own score? Like Vegas for example. Just looking to have a tournament on my sim, but only want one person shooting their round at a time, but can still use their score as a team score? Got my own list of safety protocols, but for sure only one...
  14. SHIFTY

Fitting with Name brands or not?

So I've been looking around at different fitters in my area, and some deal with name brands like Ping, Titleist, Taylormade, Callaway, etc. Others deal in brands I have not heard of like KZG, Wishon, Nakashima, and Miura (I've heard of miura). How do those other brands stack up to the name...
  15. SHIFTY

Wind Effect on the ball

I never judge the wind correctly so figured I'd ask you guys. Lets make some easy parameters; All shots are on flat ground with minimal side spin All Carry distances wanted 1. shooting 100 yards with 10mph/16kmh wind in your face, how much do you club up for carry distance? 2. shooting 100...
  16. SHIFTY

Premium golf balls

So recently I upgraded from a Skytrak to a GC2 Launch Monitor and play Jack Nickolas Perfect Golf in the Online Golf Tour. We play scrambles all the time, and I was playing with a guy who has a -12 handicap (mines 13 online), he's good. He always knew how to land the ball, 10 feet past and...
  17. SHIFTY

WTB- GC2 launch monitor case

Looking for a case for my gc2, not a travel case, but a shank case for having guests over and not worrying about the equipment.
  18. SHIFTY

Attention Stargate Nerds

Whoa a Stargate lamp thats a Stargate... link: stargate desk lamp
  19. SHIFTY

Pics of the Range

What does your driving range look like? How much time do you spend at it? Anything missing, or should be added? Here is my home town one at Birch Hills. I've used it over 100 times this summer. It needs more targets than just a yardage every 50 yards. I also go a range in the city on my lunch...
  20. SHIFTY

Amazed this doesn't happen more

If I was in a competitive tournament, even though I rarely shank a ball, the people standing on the right of the tee off would be putting their lives in danger, lol. I'm really surprised it doesn't happen more. I can think of Brooks hitting someone recently.
Back