Search results for query: *

1. ShanksaloT

WTB: Lob wedge shaft

So my lob wedge shaft snapped during a normal swing last week and I need a replacement shaft. Preferable a Dynamic good spinner or kbs tour wedge shaft. Figured I would try here and see if anyone has a shaft they are looking to off load.
  2. ShanksaloT

If sponsors didn't exist....

Saw this snippet on my IG feed and figured I would ask the group..... If sponsors didn't exist, what would be the most used: Driver Fairway Hybrid Iron Wedge Putter I will say: Driver - Callaway Fairway - Taylormade Hybrid/Utility - Ping Iron - Srixon Wedge - Titleist Putter - Odyssey Ball -...
  3. ShanksaloT

My Trip Of A Lifetime To Scotland

So in 2018, my father-in-law, brother-in-law and uncle discussed going to Scotland in 2020. Unfortunately due to COVID that trip was pushed back until this past June (we went the 16th-22nd) and we swapped out my uncle for my FILS friend and I am still smiling at the memories we created. Lineup...
  4. ShanksaloT

WTB Odyssey Versa 7 weights

Hi all, I want 5g weights for something heavier out of my odyssey versa 7 putter. I believe the are called ”oblong“ weights. looking for 10 or 15 g weights. (Not sure if they come heavier) thanks!
  5. ShanksaloT

Driver crown alignment aid sticker?

Hi all, Do any of you know where I can find a callaway chevron logo I can put on the crown of my Paradym driver? The tripple diamond didn't have one and I like being and to use one when addressing the ball. I can't seem to find anything small enough on google or ebay. Sent from my SM-S906U...
  6. ShanksaloT

For Sale Footjoy Pro SL 10W

Hi all! My gamble is your gain. Up for sale is a pair of White / Red / Navy Footjoy Pro SL size 10W These have 2 Simulator sessions and one outdoor 9 hole round on them. Never worn in rain. Usualnaoightbcreses on top from walking and by the right toe area from turning on it during swing (tried...
  7. ShanksaloT

Shorts stained from rubbing on steering wheel

I can't be the only one who has had this happen to them. I wore a brand new light color pair of shorts today. As I was getting out of the car I rubbed up against the steering wheel of the cart and my divot tool / chapstick rubbed against the inside of my pocket causing a stain and it is very...
  8. ShanksaloT

Bag Boy backbone (stiff arm) did its job

Got back yesterday from a trip. Over the course of 4 flights I used the bag Boy back bone. On the one home, it without a doubt did its job and protected my clubs. Highly recommend using one if you were ever on the fence. Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
  9. ShanksaloT

Best range finder with slope?

Hi all, I find myself in need of a new rangefinder after hurricane Ian turned my in laws garage into a swimming pool and totaled my golf bag /accessories. When I look there are alot more companies than I remember (currently have a bushnell V4 shift in my other bag which I really like). I'm...
  10. ShanksaloT

Played 101 holes yesteday....

Yes, you read that right. I competed in a "golf Ironman" event in which I raised money for one of my clients. Format was 36 golfers, each in their own cart. Shotgun start with 2 players on each hole. I was partnered with a veteran of the (it was his 5th), and he said you only need 1 ball cause...
  11. ShanksaloT

FS / WTS Taylormade Stealth 3W

Hi all, Up for sale I have a Taylormade Stealth 3W with Ventus 6S (stiff) shaft. The club is in a solid 8.5/10 condition. I just put on a Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align grip yesterday and after a simulator session it just isn't for me. This club is LONG with very good ball speed #s however I...
  12. ShanksaloT

Your preferred cold brew?

So I prefer iced coffee and cold brew whenever possible. At home I used to buy the dark roast Starbucks until I gave Stok Cold Brew a try and I am a big fan (picture below of the one I prefer - I just add a splash of milk to it). I have gone so far as to buying a mini keg (I have this one )...
  13. ShanksaloT

Golf Shoe Care/Maintenance?

How do you care for your golf shoes? Are you one to replace every year so you just toss them in the trunk after? Or, are you one to hold onto your shoes longer and take better care? When thinking about it, I tend to hold onto my golf shoes longer than most as long as the uppers don't get...
  14. ShanksaloT

Shoe trees for your golf shoes?

Hey all, A recent post about a shoe bag got me thinking how much care I put into my golf shoes and are curious - besides using a shoe bag for to/from the course, I also use shoe trees in nearly all of my 7 pairs of golf shoes and was wondering if anyone else does the same? I started doing this...
  15. ShanksaloT

FS: G/Fore Gallivanter Size 10

For sale I have a used pair of G/Fore limited edition Gallivanters in the rare Snow / blue Camo color. Condition is 8/10 due to the slight scuffs on the inner right shoe and light rub wear marks by top of ankle areas which I tried to capture in the picture. You cannot see these at address and...
  16. ShanksaloT

Handicap posting question - full score, or Score with ESC?

Hi all, So I was playing with a buddy and noticed that, due to his handicap, he says he can't take worse than a double due to his ESC (equitable stroke count) Now that got me thinking - I'm currently an 18 handicap and have always, no matter what posted my total score - whether that is an 89...
  17. ShanksaloT

G4 Gallivanter Break-In

So I purchased a pair of G4 Gallivanters in the blue/black/white camo sole being I wanted a "nicer" shoe for this upcoming season. While I wore them around the house one day in the winter after I got them, they felt fine then. However, my first round walking in 18 of them I got a horrible...
  18. ShanksaloT

Cant Purchase Callaway PM Grind on Callaway.Com?

Hi all, So I want to order a new PM Grind using a gift card however all it says is "Find a retailer" - does anyone know if these are being discontinued? Or is there a new version coming? Thanks!
  19. ShanksaloT

WTB - Taylormade P790 or 2020 P770

Hi there, I am looking to get a set of Taylormade P790 irons any model year or the 2020 P770 irons. Looking for 5-Gap, if possible. Thanks in advance! -Ryan
  20. ShanksaloT

FS - Steelfiber i110 CW 5-Gap shafts

Hi all, Up for sale is a set of Aerotech Steelfiber 5 iron - gap wedge i110 cw (constant weight) shafts in regular flex. These are great shafts and play closer to a stiff than regular I believe. Shafts are used but not abused (just pulled this week) and have Golf Pride MCC +4 blue/black grips...
Back