Search results for query: *

1. Jimmy3864

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I do like the hole maps but not essential as I do find them very small anyway. As I mentioned, I am just looking for a good quality, high accuracy GPS watch. I am not going to use the club tags, and the shot tracking that go along with them.
  2. Jimmy3864

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Question for long time X5 users, I am trading a used putter to a friend for a new unopened X5 watch. I am not going to use the shot tracking (sensors) feature of the watch, all I am looking at it for is the on-course experience, accuracy to hole (F-M-B), distances to hazards and scoring on...
  3. Jimmy3864

Rory NOT returning to Policy Board

I wouldn't be surprised now that he has found out that he wasn't really "wanted" back on the board for whatever reason, he is probably happen to be done with it. I believe his intent at going back was with good intentions but he offered, got rejected so life moves on.
  4. Jimmy3864

Mitsubishi Diamana WB Shaft Review

Great review @Jman . I wholeheartedly agree with you that the shaft looks stunning. I would really like to try out a WB53 in stiff to see how it compares to my current shaft. I have never hit a legendary Whiteboard so would be fun test.
  5. Jimmy3864

Ever unable to watch the PGA due to incredibly irritating commercials? Or is this weekend the first?

This is why I PVR every golf tournament or by that matter anything else on regular TV. Just skip over all the obnoxious commercials or other fill-ins.
  6. Jimmy3864

Our sweetheart Bella passed away…

Sorry for your loss, I still miss our more recent pup Molly after bringing us such joy and companionship for 14 years.
  7. Jimmy3864

Is the ball “equipment”..???

I consider it equipment and thus choose the best match for my game, typically 😜.
  8. Jimmy3864

What Do You Do To Just Get Away???

To get away, I like to go out to tge course and play a leisurely late afternoon/early evening round either as a single or with a buddy. I find the setting sun, the shadows that are created and the emergence of wildlife late in the day, very soothing. I don’t want to rush snd the goal is not...
  9. Jimmy3864

What Are You Working On?

This season working on a number of things. To start with driver backswing. When I tore my shoulder up a number of years ago and ripped one of the tendons off my shoulder I developed a rather longish aka Brooke Henderson backswing. I get kidded a lot but by golly, I have the timing down and...
  10. Jimmy3864

Owners Cottage at Ballyhack

That is crazy amazing, what a golf villa!
  11. Jimmy3864

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

This is going to be get real very….
  12. Jimmy3864

Are Sunglasses Optional?

I wear sunglasses outside all the time unless it is raining or nighttime. I have dry eye syndrome so even the transitions I wear when I golf sometimes aren’t dark enough so have to have eye drops nearby.
  13. Jimmy3864

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

I have always been a slow adopter of new irons and after about 8-10 rounds I am beginning to dial in my swing and distances. After almost 6 months off, starting to get feel back and really are loving the T200/T150 combo. I am finding more frequently that well struck shots go at least 1 club...
  14. Jimmy3864

One must go

Cookie cereal, never had it so won’t miss it.
  15. Jimmy3864

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I’m going to say “Dynamic Duo” will squeeze out victory.
  16. Jimmy3864

Most Nervous You've Been for a Round

Probably most nervous was at my first Club Championship about 20 years ago. There was like 20 people standing around 1st tee box and they announce name, very intimidating at the time. Luckily I hit probably my best drive ever on that hole. Very close second was the 2028 Morgan Cup first tee...
  17. Jimmy3864

Aretera Alpha One Shafts Review

Great write-up @Jman . Been waiting for your thoughts since Dan @Canadan podcast interview. Personally would like to see how a Blue 4S lines up to my current Ventus TR 5S. Certainly sounds like directionless the tech is really advanced. I don’t mind shaft colors or graphics, I find I get...
  18. Jimmy3864

Do You Wear Shoes In Your House?

Nope…slippers on when coming thru the door.
  19. Jimmy3864

Egg on Burger?

Honestly, I have never had it so I would be willing to try it though. I might love it.
  20. Jimmy3864

CONTEST Anime Gods Bag Boy Championship ZTF Giveaway

Great gesture. thanks for the opportunity but will pass on entering as I am set with bags and hoping someone who needs an awesome bag gets picked....great looking bag!
Back