Search results for query: *

1. JRamz

FS: Taylormade SuperTri TP 9.5 w/ Fubuki 63 Stiff Flex

Alright guys and gals I am selling my SuperTri TP. Here is the run down of the club. 9.5 degree with the Fubuki 63 stiff shaft. Standard length. I put on a white and black Golf Pride New Decade and built it up to a Jumbo. It is in really good condition. (I am really anal about my clubs) I...
  2. JRamz

Can club swing weight change your ball trajectory?

I started thinking about this last night. Wouldn't a club with a heavier swing weight be easier to lag and then change the trajectory of your ball flight? That's just my guess. Anyone know for sure?
  3. JRamz

Shaft lengths in your wedges?

What is the shaft length gapping that everyone has between their wedges? Right now I think I have a .25" length difference between each of my wedges. I noticed that Cleveland only has .125" between the CG16s. I am considering tightening mine up as I will be re-shafting some of my wedges soon. (A...
  4. JRamz

Could I really play an X flex diver shaft?

First let me preface this by saying I understand that the stiffness of different manufacturers can vary. I have always played a stiff shaft in my driver and never even considered trying an X flex. Recently my driver club head speed has been 105-110 between the two different monitors we have at...
  5. JRamz

FJ Street

Here's the link to the new Foot Joy shoe. http://www.footjoy.com/catalog/productview.asp?c=322 What does everyone think? I am not a fan. I love my Chuck Taylors that I wear casually but I can't see rocking something like this on the course. Just not my look but I am sure there will be plenty...
  6. JRamz

Looking for some thoughts/advice

As I have stated a few times recently I have currently been on a crusade to lower my launch and spin with my driver. I have come up with two possible options (more suggestions are welcome) and I would like to get the thoughts of my fellow THP'ers. I've found some one selling the Taylormade TP...
  7. JRamz

Online ball fitting

Can anyone recommend a website that does online ball fitting aside from the major manufacturers? I am trying to find one that isn't going to push one particular brand or another. I tried our ball fitting software at work last night and it is less than reliable.
  8. JRamz

R9 fairway shaft

I am trying to find the Taylormade R9 Fubuki 73 stiff shaft for my 4 wood. I've never bought any shafts online before. Does anyone have any suggestions where I could possibly find one?
  9. JRamz

KBS Hi Rev wedge shafts?

Has anybody out there played with these shafts? I am probably going to get a couple CG16s when they come out and I was thinking about putting the Hi Revs in them. I love the KBS Tours in my R9s and figured I would probably like these as well. Any thoughts or experiences would be highly welcomed.
  10. JRamz

White sunglasses?

We have a pair of white Addidas sunglasses at work that I am thinking about picking up but the general consensus from my co-workers was that they gave me a d-bag vibe. So I am on the fence. Alot of tour guys wear them and I think the look great. What do the THP'ers think of white sunglasses?
  11. JRamz

midsize to a jumbo grip?

I wasn't sure if I needed to post this here or the Fitting and Building forum. I apologize if I guessed wrong. My question is I currently use the Golfpride Multicompound Midsize grips but I am interested in building them up to a Jumbo size. Does anyone know how many wraps I would need to add to...
  12. JRamz

Flipping the club

I have a tendency to flip the club at the bottom of my swing. I had it beat for a while but it seems to have crept back into my swing. Any drills or suggestions to help keep me hands first through the ball? Thanks!
  13. JRamz

Single frequency fitting

Do any of you guys have your clubs set up like this? It is something that I have been thinking about doing recently but I was curious as to others experiences. It is my understanding that having your clubs fit to one frequency will add distance and accuracy. Any thoughts would be greatly...
  14. JRamz

Question for you more educated guys.

I have been seriously considering getting a R9 3 wood. I am fortunate enough to be in a position to get an upgraded shaft for only around $30 more than the stock Fujikura. I was considering the Fubuki 73. My question to you more educated people is there a significant difference in these shafts...
  15. JRamz

Loft gap to yard gap ratio?

Let's see if I can get my question across without confusing everyone. Is there a direct ratio of the loft gap between two clubs to what the yardage gap will be? Example. If you have 3 degree loft gap between two irons does that always equal a specific yardage gap? Same with 4 degree gap and 5...
Back