Search results for query: *

1. Jman

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

It’s very real. I was a naysayer for a long time, but its real, IF you can let it work and not try to manipulate the head like we have been ingrained to do since we took up the game. That’s the key.
  2. Jman

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

True. As will the stock pairing for any club release compared to the other no upcharge options. It’s why they choose it in the first place, to hit the largest portion of the bell curve. Well, it’s a sizable part of why they choose it at least. Hahaha
  3. Jman

Help! Need alternative to grip solvent

Those grips are there for eternity, plus a year. 🤣
  4. Jman

Haha, it’ll be a fun test.
  5. Jman

Has there ever been a Tour Player on THP?

THP’s reach and audience is so much bigger than people realize at times….
  6. Jman

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

It’s really not a thing anymore, but I think the Burner 2.0’s scarred many forever into thinking it is haha
  7. Jman

I forgot to answer! Im coming from splitting time with ‘24 Apex Pro CB/MB’s and Edel SMS Pro’s, so, some pretty compact irons with a lot of demand. I don’t hit my setups short by any means, but I’m expecting more distance here, also more height, as well as less spin. Biggest thing for me is...
  8. Jman

2024 TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver Copper

I’ve put my 300 Mini back in the bag as I was pondering getting one of these, but after doing so, I’m not convinced I’d gain anything from the new model?
  9. Jman

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Hahahaha, I really don’t know. I just know I’ve got a bunch of stuff I need to move while there’s at least a minuscule amount of worth. I would have said Mini driver, but I’m killing the 300 right now and don’t know that the new Brnr would give me anything more.
  10. Jman

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I have gathered a crap ton of trade bait. Why? No clue. But, we are getting SOMETHING from PGASS tomorrow hahahaha
  11. Jman

Has there ever been a Tour Player on THP?

No supposed to it! 👀
  12. Jman

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

It’s all about needs. As for the spin side of it, because I spin it like that, will everyone? Nah. Especially at lower swing speeds. Also, I’m hitting a 10.5 head, and that matters for me. That said, spin in the Max has been a trend everywhere for the most part. But low spin isn’t the name of...
  13. Jman

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

Well, the getting to know you session was pretty much in line with what I saw when I hit it at PGA SS a couple of times. In the 10.5, ball go high. Ball go really high. But even as expected as that is, and it is expected, that isn't the point of the review. Its about the overall presentation...
  14. Jman

I think the issue there is based on how you move the weight, it could drop the MOI below that 10K mark. That said, they may not care if it does. I'm in the, the more adjustability the better, camp, so I'd be here for it.
  15. Jman

LOVE this question! @tequila4kapp @PiratePenguin @tahoebum @JW Smoove @blugold
  16. Jman

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

GREAT question! Go post it in the iron thread if you don’t mind Cody!!! I’m curious the responses!
  17. Jman

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

What do ya mean? Talking in terms of what testers select?
  18. Jman

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

Its funny, the Max is just a really really large looking head at setup. I've always thought so when I hit it in stores, but man, if you handed it to me and asked me to guess the cc, I would think its bigger. I know the goal was indeed to maximize the footprint, and they achieved that. At the...
  19. Jman

Excellent thoughts there!
Back