Search results for query: *

1. SkiBumGolfer

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

I'm seeing this left miss creep back in. Over the last 15 rounds I've pretty much equalized it to only very slightly skewed to the left, but today's round I missed EVERYTHING left. GIR wasn't awful at 8 GIR, but that was all 9i and shorter, and the left miss got me in some trouble a few times...
  2. SkiBumGolfer

The Putting Challenge

Had a nice putting round today, which was the only thing that saved me from a real ugly round because the rest of my game was all over the place. 30 putts, though I did have 2 from off the green as well. Made all but 1 inside of 6', and made a ~20' birdie putt and a 9 footer to save par. The...
  3. SkiBumGolfer

What did you shoot today?

Got out with @Moore_Golf after work and shot 38/44 = 82 ESC to 81. 8 GIR, 5 FW, 30 putts. 2 birdies, 6 pars, 7 bogeys and 1 TRIPLE 🤮 Played the front 9 pretty well with a good chance to have a nice round, then the back 9 was a mess. Had an ugly triple after I compounded a bad break with some...
  4. SkiBumGolfer

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Team @JB is my choice! Go team! Have a blast everyone, another event at Ballyhack for our viewing pleasure!
  5. SkiBumGolfer

Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul

Me too. He's a yahoo who thinks he can compete with the big boys. Tyson will hopefully show him just how wrong he is.
  6. SkiBumGolfer

Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul

I agree. I fully believe Tyson is going to embarrass Paul, despite the age difference. The man has too much experience and too many weapons, Paul is fighting way out of his league.
  7. SkiBumGolfer

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Full send on #8. I like it 🔥
  8. SkiBumGolfer

How much consideration do you give wedge shafts?

Before my fitting a couple weeks ago, none at all, I just rolled with stock. After my fitting, the matching iron shafts seem to work best, although we will see how that works out with partial shots and sand.
  9. SkiBumGolfer

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Awesome morning boys! @JB and @ddec are out there playing some GOLF and everybody else is catching up. My boys @lambeau and @Mikey D are hanging tough in the middle of the pack though! Wish I could follow along more today but work is work. Plan to do some catching up tonight.
  10. SkiBumGolfer

Bad Luck

I had the bad break thing happening to me on Friday. Hit a marginal drive just left of the fairway and clipped a tree branch directly, resulting in being stuck behind the tree. Not that bad a drive resulted in an absolutely terrible position. Not gonna lie, I was pissed, but it's golf, it...
  11. SkiBumGolfer

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

Whoa. I really hope this doesn't jack up Lamkin's current offerings, because the UTx Cord are my favorite grips out there and it's not close. I do like SuperStroke putter grips, particularly the WristLock, so I guess this just changes me from a Lamkin homer to a SuperStroke homer then? :ROFLMAO:
  12. SkiBumGolfer

The Putting Challenge

Putting was better in Friday's round - 33 putts and a bunch of one putts on the front 9, which was a relief to see some bounce back after the work on Lean Lock fundamentals this past week. But still some room to improve. I had 2 3-putts, and missed a couple very makeable putts with tentative...
  13. SkiBumGolfer

What did you shoot today?

On Friday, 43/42 = 85. 5 FIR, 7 GIR, 33 putts. 2 birds, 6 pars, 5 bogeys, 5 doubles. The putting was improved from my last round fortunately, but everything else was streaky as hell. The wind was the opposite of what it usually is, and I picked a few bad layup numbers and took a couple...
  14. SkiBumGolfer

Nice dude. I definitely agree with the transition into the wedges being better from T150, they feel more similar to a Vokey. I know what you mean about how hot the T200 are, but at least for me, I haven't found that to cause inconsistent distance control so I really like the extra help in the...
  15. SkiBumGolfer

Nice dude! Which iron did you start at for the 150's?
  16. SkiBumGolfer

The best shot of the round

5th hole, par 5, 450 yds. Short par 5 that usually plays really easy but was well into the wind yesterday. Kinda hit a weaker right tailer off the tee and had about 210 to the middle from the right rough. Plays about a half club uphill as well. Hit 4i to about 15' for eagle. Just missed the...
  17. SkiBumGolfer

For what it's worth, I did a direct distance comparison of the T200/150 back earlier in my testing and found that the T-Series was about 1/2 club longer than the ZX5 (Mk1). But of course correct shaft choice, etc will factor into that. I suspect you won't have much of and issue blending the two...
  18. SkiBumGolfer

Best Chuck (Chick) Norris Jokes for GolferGal?

The day the Challenger exploded, Chuck Norris was at the driving range.
  19. SkiBumGolfer

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

Got a shipping notification yesterday! Should be here Wednesday! I'm stoked to join y'all in putting these wedges through the paces! It sounds like everyone is having a great experience so far with them. Several folks saying they are surprised by a lob wedge in the sand - I will be doing the...
  20. SkiBumGolfer

Virginia - Poplar Grove GC - May 3 - 1pm

That looks like it went well...
Back