Search results for query: *

1. lafayette7

For Sale Srixon logo putting cup

Srixon practice putting cup. Great piece for your office. $25 shipped to your door!
  2. lafayette7

FS: Ecco Hydro Max Biom golf shoes and a Callaway wedge

Up for sale is a nice used pair of Ecco Hydro Max Biom golf shoes. These have been worn but are in good usable condition. Lots of life left. Nubs on bottom are still good. A couple scuffs and marks here and there, but nothing big. Laces and eyelets are all okay. Size 42. 9-9.5. I normally...
  3. lafayette7

Izzo Swami 4000+ GPS....My Review

Just a short little review of my experience with the brand new Swami 4000+. This GPS is exactly what I've been waiting for. Got it last week, and so far its been great to use. The 4000+ model is the same as the 4000 with distances to the green's FCB, plus the added feature of yardages to, and...
  4. lafayette7

FS: Cleveland 588 Wedge 50* w/Zip Grooves

Like the title says.......in good used condition, NOT all banged up. Stock shaft, has good Winn Dri-Tac grip $40 shipped
  5. lafayette7

Met Holly Sonders today..........Very nice!!

When I say very nice, I don't mean just the obvious. She seemed very sweet and genuinely nice to everyone. She was at the grand opening of the new Golf Galaxy in Columbus. We chatted for what I thought was an unusually long time! We talked about our golf games. She asked what my handicap...
  6. lafayette7

FS: Adams Idea Pro Gold 3-4-5 Hybrids

For sale is a set of RH, Adams Idea Pro Gold 3-4-5 hybrids. Lofts are 20*, 24*, and 27*. The 3 and 4 are shafted with the original Matrix Ozik Altus shafts in regular flex. The 5 has a Project X shaft in 5.0 flex. All shafts are in very good condition. All three clubs have Winn Dri-Tac grips...
  7. lafayette7

FS: Foot Joy Shoes

I have a brand new pair of Foot Joy Sport spikeless shoes for sale. Size 9W but they seem to fit like a M. I had these on ONE time and wore them around inside for only a short time. I like them okay but just have too many shoes around, so my loss is your gain. $45 shipped !!
  8. lafayette7

WTT-WTS.....Ping Traverse cart bag

Ping Traverse cart bag. In very good shape. Used only a handful of times. Zippers all in perfect condition. Comes with rain hood. Would really like to trade it for a couple dozen Titleist Pro V1x balls. Sold! Thanks
  9. lafayette7

FS Ping Traverse Bag

TFor sale is a very slightly used Ping Traverse Cart Bag. Electric Blue, Black and Gray. In very good shape. All pockets, zippers, straps work perfectly. Come with rain hood. Asking $90 shipped. Cleveland Altitude 6 iron. DG R300 shaft, no grip. In very good condition, comes with original...
  10. lafayette7

FS Adams Idea Pro Gold Hybrid

For sale is a very easy to hit, decent shape Adams Idea Pro Gold Hybrid. Rare 27 degree loft for this model. Has a regular flex Matrix Kujoh shaft in very good shape. Length is 38". Very good Winn grip. Crown paint has a few chips. I always kept them filled in with with a black sharpie...
  11. lafayette7

FS: Cleveland Wilson Adidas Ping ALL CHEAP !!

Alright guys, lets get this cleaned up. Prices stand on the putter and shoes, BUT the first $45 buys BOTH !! Don't let it get away!! 1. Wilson FG Tour Forged irons. In pretty decent usable condition. Normal bag chatter, no big dents or dings. I believe they're standard L/L/L. 5 iron...
  12. lafayette7

Here's an advantage to cold wether golf !!

You playin' this one as it lies? LOL
  13. lafayette7

WTB: Callaway uPro MX+ Protective skin

Any one got one of these laying around that you might want to part with............LMK...Perry
  14. lafayette7

FT golf balls golf balls golf balls

Got some golf balls I'd like to trade. All balls are new. List is as follows: 1 dozen Precept U-tri Extra Distance.........nice 3 piece ball 1 dozen Pinnacle Golds.........you know, the really hard ones 21 Wilson FG Tours........The box says blemishes, but they all look perfect to me, a few...
  15. lafayette7

Wind.......love it or hate it?

With the weather heating up here in OH, the winds have picked up again and I was wondering how others felt about playing in it. Wind is a near constant here in NW OH and it's enevitable that things are gonna dry out and get hard in the dog days of summer, and this is when I tend to play some of...
  16. lafayette7

FS BECU Copper Ping Zing 2

Up for sale is a pretty good condition copper Ping Zing 2. 33" in length. Face and top line are free of any major dents or dings. Great patina with some custom orange paint fill. Has an iomic grip, in pretty good shape. $45 shipped to your door. Thanx for looking.
  17. lafayette7

WTB: Round Velcro Number Headcover Tag Tab

Hi.........need to hunt down numbers 3, 4, 5, If you have any or all of these that you can part with, please message me!! Thanks, Perry
  18. lafayette7

How many different golf brands are in your bag?

My title should read: How Many Different Golf Brands are in Your Bag? After recently joining here at THP, I was setting up my signature and started counting up all the company brands I have in my bag. I have a Titleist driver and irons, Adams fairway wood and hybrids, Cleveland wedges...
  19. lafayette7

Hello from Ohio

Hello all.........looks like the golf season is done here in NW Ohio, so i signed up here at The Hackers Paradise and look forward to interacting with you all here during the winter months.
Back