Search results for query: *

1. Outlaw

It's been a while...but I'm back

Well, it has been about a year since I was last on this site...or the golf course. I was on a "Special Project" for work, just got released from the project, and I am back home in Michigan. I am looking forward to getting back on here and playing some golf with guys in the area, as well as some...
  2. Outlaw

FS: Callaway Razr Staff Bag

I got this bag when I ordered my new clubs a couple of months ago. I'm not a staff bag guy, so the bag has only been out of the house for 18 holes, and this thing is way too nice to sit in the basement. I know shipping won't be cheap, so how about $160 shipped. If it doesn't sell for this price...
  3. Outlaw

Invitation for Saturday - Greystone Golf - Romeo, MI

I am playing at my club on Saturday morning and would like to extend the invite to some THP members. We usually play a game on Saturday morning, and the majority of the guys in the game are at a tournament this weekend, so I have room for three. I must warn you that my game is terrible right...
  4. Outlaw

Swing Thoughts - What are they and how many?

I have put together some decent scores so far this year, but only hit the ball really well during one of my five rounds. Today at the range, I focused on swinging 75% and holding my finish. It was a great range session and I flushed 90-95% of the shots hit. What are your swing thoughts and do...
  5. Outlaw

Forest Dunes in Northern Michigan

Forest Dunes in Roscommon, Michigan is only charging $59 for 18 holes, if you play before May 13th. The normal rate is $149, so needless to say this is a steal. The course just received the #9 Ranking for public courses in the U.S.
  6. Outlaw

Dollar Shave Club

Many of you have probably already heard of this, but for those who haven't, the link below will give you all of the information. Basically, you pick a razor style and they send you replacement blades monthly. You can choose from $3, $6, or $9 per month, depending on number of blades. The last...
  7. Outlaw

WTB R11s Wrench

I lent my wrench to a friend of a friend and it's been a few months, so I don't think I will be seeing it again. If anyone has an extra laying around, or wants to sell one cheap, please shoot me a PM. Thanks.
  8. Outlaw

FS - 910D3 8.5 Oban Tour Prototype

For sale is a 8.5 degree 910 D3, with a Oban Tour Prototype shaft. The shaft is 65 grams and x-flex. I just got the club back and it has not been hit since refinishing. The shaft and head were played this season, then I sent the head in for a matte white paint job by Chop Shop Golf. This is...
  9. Outlaw

2013 New Golf Partners - Southeast Michigan

I am looking to get a weekly game together this year. I joined the Orchards (Washington, MI) last year and am thinking about switching to Greystone (Romeo, MI) this year. With that being said, my guests can play for $25, so I am looking for a couple guys that can commit to a early Sunday...
  10. Outlaw

Southeast Michigan Country Clubs

My wife and I, along with our two kids, moved back to Michigan a couple of years ago. We bought a home in Washington Township and last year I bought an annual membership at the Orchards. I love the track and it's close to home; however, they are way too busy. This year, they had leagues four...
  11. Outlaw

Chop Shop Golf

I just wanted to drop a line about the pleasant experience I had with Chop Shop Golf. Eric is the owner of this company that specifies in custom club work. His pricing is beyond reasonable and he does great work. Anything you need customized, he can do. He has a small shop in Clinton...
  12. Outlaw

New member saying hello for the first time

Hello Everyone: I just registered and look forward to the site. I got back into golf this year, after taking a few year siesta. I am located in southeast Michigan and play most of my golf at the Orchards, because that's where I bought a membership this year. I am 35 years old, have a wife...
Back