https://www.golfmagic.com/equipment/irons/ben-hogan-ptx-tour-irons-review
  2. C

PTx Pro vs PTx Tour

https://www.golfmagic.com/equipment/irons/ben-hogan-ptx-tour-irons-review
  3. C

PTx Pro vs PTx Tour

Has anyone tried these yet?
  4. C

Anyone have experience with Axglo E-Carts?

Any suggestions on how to clean the wheels? They tell you not to use a hose.
  5. C

St. André Golf

Golf trip caddy is the best
  6. C

A couple YouTube reviewers have discount codes as well.
  7. C

You can charge the remote with cart USB port or use your phoneas a remote. Where the pencil is that is a score card holder.
  8. C

Electric bag Cart...Remote vs follow me technology...let the arguments start

The only time you look is when you get to your ball to grap your club. You do have to hit the button to turn off the follow while you hit your shot. It is not perfect but pretty close.
  9. C

You would be surprised how well the follow feature works. It tracks along the exact path you walk. After a couple of holes I had pretty much complete trust. Put the remote in your pocket and walk no need to fiddle with a remote.
  10. C

You can also adjust how close it follows. I have not had any issues and I am amazed on how stable the cart is. You can send it forward as well I guess but after using.follow mode it would be hard to go back to remote.
  11. C

I bought an Axglo E3 and the Follow me feature is a game changer. It is also almost impossible to tip this cart over. Side hill, up hill, down hill this cart follows.
  12. C

Costco golf bags.

Does anyone if they are still selling these bags? They are out of stock on-line.
  13. C

Question, What bags are guys using? I have a bag boy chiller hybrid stand and the stand gets in the way. Thinking about a new bag.
  14. C

The only thing I do not like is the remote uses Micro USB instead of USB C. Took me a second to figure out, make sure you hit the lock button when you leave the cart or it will turn off. It took me a minute to learn to drive with the remote but it gets easier even though I do not use it much...
  15. C

No need to walk slowly. You can even slightly jog. If you leave it you can call it to come to you (Pretty cool). It is not light but not heavy. I have a small trunk and I have had no issues.
  16. C

Love this thing. It takes a bit to get used to the process but the follow-me feature is money. I have gotten a bunch of comments! You can't tip this thing over. I had it going up hills down hills side hills no problem what-so-ever.
  17. C

I got my E3 last weekend and will take it out on its Maiden voyage on Saturday. The E5 folds a bit smaller and has Power speed control. I like so far messing with it around the yard
  18. C

Did you get to play this weekend if so how did you like the cart?
Back