Search results for query: *

1. wadesworld

League Play - How Are You Doing?

Won my flight and the senior flight on Sunday. Back in the race for the overall lead of my division, moving up into the second spot. I thought the guy in #1 was too far ahead simply because he's played way more tournaments than me, but it looking at it again, he might be catchable....
  2. wadesworld

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

That's like a textbook golf swing photo.
  3. wadesworld

Yep, can't be in a place like that and not take advantage of every minute. But understand the logic - I'd probably just chip and putt.
  4. wadesworld

Looks like the onion rings are the popular side of choice.
  5. wadesworld

I guess that answers my question on how the elbow's doing.
  6. wadesworld

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

I could count them on one hand.
  7. wadesworld

Glad to help! My point was simply the idea "putt for dough" is invalid is not correct. It takes all facets of the game operating at at least a mediocre level to score. If any one part is awful, the golfer is not scoring. What I think is true however is that if all phases were operating at...
  8. wadesworld

The scratch gets up and down like crazy (in comparison), has double the number of one-putts and a quarter the number of 3-putts. Have the scratch putt like the 20, and they're not going to be scratch anymore. But as has been proven, GIR is especially important, and few things do more to...
  9. wadesworld

How much is bogey avoidance an active part of your game and course mgmt?

Bogey avoidance? Not at all. Bogies are going to happen. What is in my course management plan is an attempt to eliminate doubles and triples. If I'm in a bad spot, I'm going to chip out to a good spot and attempt to preserve bogey rather than trying an incredibly difficult shot to try to...
  10. wadesworld

How's the elbow holding up @JB?
  11. wadesworld

Man that's a beautiful course. Going to be awesome action.
  12. wadesworld

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Oh man - hate to see injuries. Hope that gets better quick JB.
  13. wadesworld

Injured and winning your own event:
  14. wadesworld

Official Rant of the Day

Diet Dr Pepper is one of the most popular soft drinks. Why when I walk into a convenience store, do they have two empty rows of Diet Dr Pepper, and 14 rows of Dr Pepper, completely full? Happens all the time.
  15. wadesworld

New Guy

He's working on a golf management program. Could there be any other answer? :ROFLMAO: Sorry - as a former Navy guy I'm compelled to give him crap. Welcome to the forum! I might make that Valdosta gathering, so hope to meet you there if so. Let me know if you get to Nashville for any...
  16. wadesworld

Let's go guys. Work should be calmer today so excited I get to follow along live.
  17. wadesworld

I had a big work emergency today so I was not able to follow live, but I knew you boys would come out hot. I can definitely understand the bitter-sweet feel. The food and putting looked so awesome.
  18. wadesworld

Unsolicited gold advice- what’s your stance

Almost never. The exception is there have been times when you'll see people who have clearly never hit a ball before. They can't get the ball in the air. They top everything. You can sometimes see one thing which would make a HUGE difference and be the difference between them coming back or...
  19. wadesworld

What are the signs of a bad Instructor?

I have a bit of a unique perspective having taken lessons from several golf coaches of YouTube fame, plus a Skillest coach of some reknown, plus several local guys. I'll say this: changing a golf swing is HARD. Far harder than most of us amateurs can fathom, and I'm still learning just how...
Back