Search results for query: *

1. I

Como Come Headcover

Hi, I am looking for a replacement headcover for my Scotty Cameron Newport 2.6. Originally I was going to buy a Scotty cover but the prices are crazy and ebay seems to be full of fakes. I like the Como Come covers but I can't find any ifo on sizes. Has anyone got one and if so will it fit my...
  2. I

Putter Advice

Hi, I have the chance to buy a Never compromise GM2 exchange (the center shafted sabre tooth looking one) and was wondering if any of you have ever used one and what it's like. I have tried to read some reviews online but can't seem to find any. Cheers Kloot
  3. I

Replacement cleat advice

Hi, The time has come to replace the cleats on my beloved Adidas 360 3.0 shoes (pre 2010). I ordered some Adidas Thintech cleats but discovered this morning that they don't fit and use a totally different locking system. Could someone please tell me what size and system I need? Help would be...
  4. I

Cleveland 5.5 putter

Hi, I currently use a Yes Carolyne putter which I adore however like most golf geeks I am always on the lookout for new equipment. I'm looking to purchase a Cleveland 5.5 as my backup putter and was wondering what your thoughts are. I've looked on the net for good reviews but can't find any...
  5. I

Yes putter covers

I am the proud owner of a YES Carloyne centre shafted putter. I have tried many putters and this is by far the best. I am a very streaky putter and thought I would struggle with the Carolyne due to it's blade design however I have never been so consistent, especially from 6ft and less. Anyway, I...
Back